Now that cannabis is becoming legal in different parts of the world, the wacky-tobacky business is growing. The classic leaf logo associated with weed can look tired and overused, so if you’re launching a new cannabis business – how do you stand out?
The answer is to hire a pro designer who understands the science behind color, fonts, and branding to create something unique for your new brand. The best part? You don’t have to spend loads of money to hire a pro. Jump down and find how you can get an amazing designer for a low price!
If you want to design your own logo, I’ll also show you how you can make one for free using an online logo maker. But first, let’s start on a high by checking out my favorite weed logos.
9 Best Weed Logos
Logo by khairul0
Logo by Zaladgan
Logo by TaupikHelmi1
Logo by creative_rahman
Logo by rikiraH
Logo by tea tea
Logo by mary_camacho
Logo by Musique!
Logo by pk_designs
Get an Awesome Weed Logo for a Cheap Price
As you can see, designers are ditching the cliché, single green cannabis leaf logo. Instead, they’re adapting their designs to create unique and sophisticated logos suitable for a wide range of weed businesses. Do you want an original design created by an expert who can turn your ideas into logo gold for as little as $5? Then you should check out Fiverr.
More Reasons to Love Fiverr
- Free to browse – You can look through a designer’s portfolio and see other users’ feedback and ratings without even having to sign in. When you do make an account, that’s free, too.
- Easy messaging – Contact designers directly through a built-in messenger system, so you can ask questions and stay in touch with your designer throughout the entire process.
- Your money is safe – There are no hidden charges when using Fiverr. Also, all your payments are securely held in escrow until the seller completes your project and you’re happy with it.
- Business tools – Fiverr makes it easy for small- to medium-sized businesses to manage teams, billing, and orders.
- Express service – You’ll usually be able to get your weed logo within two or three days. However, if you’re in a hurry, you can hire a designer who offers a 24-hour option for an extra fee.
Finding a Designer on Fiverr
The first thing you’ll notice when you visit the Fiverr website is how well-organized it is. To find your perfect logo designer, go to the Fiverr homepage, hover over Graphics & Design, then choose Logo Design.
Type in a keyword in the search bar at the top of the page (e.g., weed logo) or get help from the Fiverr wizard to help find more relevant results.
Refine your results further using Fiverr’s search filters. You can specify the type of logo, your preferred delivery time, and your price range.
Find more tips on hiring the right designer in our in-depth Fiverr review.
How to Make Your Own Weed Logo
Got a creative itch to design your weed logo, but need a simple and easy way to do it? There are lots of DIY logo makers out there claiming to create professional-looking logos for free, but not all of them deliver.
It’s also worth noting what they mean by free. Most logo makers let you create your logo for free, but only let you download a tiny unusable ‘free’ sample. You’ll have to pay to download it in a high-res format.
Wix Logo Maker
For me personally, I trust using Wix Logo Maker. This powerful, all-in-one, AI-based logo maker makes it easy to design a great-looking weed logo. Let’s see how it works:
First, go to the Wix Logo Maker homepage and create a free account by clicking Start Now.
Next, the AI wizard will ask you some simple questions to get a better understanding of what you’re looking for. It uses your answers to generate a list of logos templates.
You can choose a different, more specific icon by hitting Replace Icon, then searching for a new keyword (e.g., weed or cannabis). Your chosen icon will then be applied to every template.
Once you’ve chosen the design you like best, it’s time to customize it. Use the Wix Logo Maker editor to change fonts, colors, text, icons, and placements to make every aspect of your weed logo perfect.
Ta-dah! Your weed logo is now ready. If you like it, continue to the payment page where you can download it in different formats, including PNG, JPG, or even SVG (to put it on anything you want, from t-shirts to business cards).
Want to know more? Read our expert Wix Logo Maker review to see some logo samples.
Alternatives to Wix Logo Maker
- Tailor Brands lets you create abstract designs to give your weed logo an extra touch of originality. You can learn more about its pros and cons in our full Tailor Brands review.
- Logo Maker has more than 10,000 templates to choose from. You’ll also get a black-and-white version of your weed logo to be used on greyscale printed materials. Read our in-depth Logo Maker review for more details.
Weed out the Competition with a Dope Logo
As laws and people’s attitudes change, cannabis is becoming more and more mainstream. Whether you choose to DIY with Wix Logo Maker or employ a freelance pro on Fiverr, you’ll need a clever weed logo that’s easily identifiable without being generic to cut through the noise of a growing market.
If you’re promoting a natural, wellbeing cannabis business, you might find more design inspiration with our round-up of Nature & Outdoors logos.
Still undecided? Check out our exhaustive list of the best logo design services.