In need of a persuasive real estate logo to grab buyers and attract sellers to your business? The real estate market is flooded with companies following the same generic pattern for logo design: clusters of buildings and a company name floating over a bland background.
You need a pro who can avoid common design pitfalls and create something unique. Jump ahead to find out how to hire an expert graphic designer for as little as $5.
I’ll also show you how to DIY your own logo with a quick and easy logo maker. But first, take a look at my favorite real estate logos.
9 Best Real Estate Logos
Logo by logodeen
Logo by -Alya-
Logo by gilbert julien
Logo by logozmillinaire
Logo by Corne
Logo by Sanga6
Logo by designerbz
Logo by Maioriz™
Logo by Goh
How to Get a Custom Real Estate Logo for $5
A professional designer can give your business a competitive advantage helping you avoid costly mistakes. One of the most affordable places I’ve found to hire a capable graphic designer is Fiverr.
A popular platform for tens of thousands of freelancers from around the world, you’ll find services (called gigs) on Fiverr at a starting price of $5. You can also access any designer’s portfolio, browse through their previous work, and check their ratings before buying a gig.
Hiring a Logo Designer on Fiverr
The Fiverr website is clean and user-friendly, which makes it easy to find what you’re looking for. Go to the Fiverr homepage and hover over Graphics & Design, then click on Logo Design under Logo & Brand Identity.
Filter this category to Best Selling as a shortcut to find designers with a lot of positive reviews.
Alternatively, you can type “real estate logos” straight into the search bar on the homepage.
Use the advanced search filters to narrow down the results by the style of logo you want, budget range, delivery time, and seller details (such as spoken language or location).
Key Fiverr Features
- Packages for every budget – Most designers offer multiple packages (Basic, Standard, and Premium) with varying features to suit different budget needs.
- Request a specific service – You can post a gig request if you have special requirements and sellers can respond to you with an offer.
- Business tools – Oversee your projects, teams, and finances easily using Fiverr’s upgraded business tools for small to medium-sized businesses.
- Express delivery – Don’t want to wait two or three days to get your design? Some designers can deliver your logo within 24 hours for an added charge.
- Risk-free – Even though you pay for a gig upfront, Fiverr keeps your money secure and only releases it to the designer once your project is completed and you’ve approved it.
Interested in commissioning a logo designer? Learn more from our experts on hiring the right designer in our full Fiverr review.
How to DIY Your Own Real Estate Logo
Tempted to design your real estate logo by yourself? Using an online logo maker comes in handy if you don’t have the skillset or software of a graphic designer. They’re usually free to use (you’ll only pay to download high-res files) and can help you create a logo using a mixture of templates or artificial intelligence (AI) tools.
My favorite DIY tool is Wix Logo Maker. It’s AI-powered, which is useful for total beginners and is quick and easy to create a decent-looking logo.
Using Wix Logo Maker
First, create a free account. Go to Wix Logo Maker’s homepage, then click Start Now and fill in your information.
The templates generated at the end of the process will all feature your company’s name, so start by typing that in first. You can also add a tagline, if you like.
Next, the AI wizard will ask you a bunch of questions about your favorite logo styles to bring up the best possible results for your brand.
This includes going through a selection of logo pairs in different styles and choosing your favorites so the AI can learn your preferences.
Based on your answers, the AI will generate a list of logo templates. Some of the icons might not be quite right, but you can change these to something more specific to your tastes or company. Click Replace Icon and enter a keyword in the search field (e.g., real estate, homes, or buildings). You can then apply your favorite to all of the templates.
Choose the logo template you’d like to customize to move on to the logo editor. Here you can change almost everything about the design, from the font style and color tones to resizing and positioning shapes and text.
That’s it! If you don’t want to change anything else about the design, click Next to go to the payment page where you can download your new logo in various high-quality formats. You can also download it for free in a small, sample file.
To learn more, read our in-depth Wix Logo Maker review.
Alternatives to Wix Logo Maker
- Looka also has a speedy AI-powered system. An added bonus is it allows you to edit your logo an unlimited amount of times within 72 hours after paying for it. Ideal if you’re known for changing your mind! Read our full Looka review for more details.
- DesignEvo uses templates, which are organized in easy-to-browse categories. It also has a user-friendly mobile app to help you design your logo on the go. Learn more about its features in our expert DesignEvo review.
Close the Deal with a Stunning Logo
Creating a logo that follows the best design trends without looking the same as everyone else’s is totally achievable with the help of a professional designer. And with Fiverr, it’s bound to be in budget when hiring an expert costs as little as $5.
Wix Logo Maker is also an excellent DIY tool, should you decide to take matters into your own hands. My advice? Keeping things simple will make your logo more memorable and easier to design.
Still searching for the right place to design your logo? Check our round-up of the best logo design services for more ideas.