Imagine a bull and you’ll automatically think of raw power, energy, and confidence. With those associations, it’s no wonder it’s the face of widely popular brands, like the snorting golden bull of Lamborghini, or the two headbutting beasts in the Red Bull logo.
So how can your bull logo stand out from the competition? Should you use the head or the entire animal? Red, black, or bright colors? What about the posture? With so much to consider, hiring a professional logo designer is a real time saver. Skip ahead and learn how you can get a high-quality designer for a cheap price.
If you want to get creative and make your own logo, I’ll show you how to create one for free. To get us started, here are my favorite bull logos from around the web.
9 Best Bull Logos
Logo by ahmadrissa19
Logo by Maciev
Logo by GLDesigns
Logo by designvalley_
Logo by Macuzzione
Logo by .taulant.
Logo by rakib852
Logo by Chris Kay
Logo by bor_no
How to Hire a Great Designer for a Low Price
Using the bull’s iconic, muscular features to create an impactful logo can be a time-consuming and tricky process, but not for the pros. The experienced designers above created memorable bull logos by combining the right colors, fonts, and postures.
If you want a professionally designed bull mascot without going over budget, Fiverr is my favorite marketplace. You’ll find custom-made, high-quality graphics from thousands of pros, some for as little as $5! For more information about the platform, read our in-depth Fiverr review.
What else does Fiverr offer?
- Different service levels: Fiverr designers offer Basic, Standard, and Premium packages suitable for different budgets.
- Quick delivery: Most designers take two or three days to complete a project, but if you’re in a hurry, some offer a 24-hour service for an extra fee.
- Free mobile app: The app comes with a built-in messaging system to help you easily communicate with designers.
- Secure transactions: There are no hidden fees and Fiverr holds your payment securely in escrow until your final approval of the gig.
- Easy search tools: Save time by using Fiverr’s search filters to select the designer’s experience level, logo type, price range, and delivery time.
How Fiverr Works
With Fiverr’s streamlined, user-friendly layout, it’s very easy to find a designer for your bull logo – just head over to the Fiverr homepage. From the main drop-down navigation, hover your mouse over Graphics & Design to expand it, then click Logo Design under Logo & Brand Identity.
You can either type a keyword straight into the search bar (e.g., bull logo or minimalist bull logo) or use the Fiverr search wizard to narrow down your results.
Thinking about going with a pro? Get more expert advice on hiring the right designer on Fiverr.
How to Make Your Own Bull Logo
Are you confident enough to design your own iconic logo? Creating your own logo can work out more expensive than hiring a professional designer in the long run, but the internet is full of DIY logo makers that are free to use until you need to download high-resolution files.
Why I like Wix Logo Maker
Powered by a highly intuitive AI (artificial intelligence) engine, Wix Logo Maker lets you create an attractive logo in minutes. Check out our detailed Wix Logo Maker review to learn more about how it works.
First, go to the Wix Logo Maker homepage and create your free account. Then, all you need to do is to follow the wizard. You’ll be asked a few questions about your business and ideas, so that the system can generate a list of relevant bull logos.
You can then customize the fine details of your logo (e.g., colors, fonts, and layout).
You can always go back and select a different icon, or maybe even create a different animal logo altogether.
If you’re happy with the final result, you can pay to get it in a high-res, printable format. If you’re tight on budget, though, it could work out cheaper to download the small, low-res, free sample and send it as a concept to one of Fiverr’s more affordable designers.
Alternatives to Wix Logo Maker
- With DesignEvo you can build your logo from scratch. As well as the ready-made templates and icons, there’s a tool (similar to Microsoft Paint) where you can customize every element of your logo. To see some examples, head over to our expert DesignEvo review.
- If you’re interested in creating promotional products for your business, LogoMaker allows you to print your logo on merchandise after creating it. Find out more about what it can do in our in-depth LogoMaker review.
Whether you choose to search for a logo designer on Fiverr or try your luck and make your own logo with Wix Logo Maker, hopefully I’ve convinced you that you don’t have to spend a fortune to craft the perfect bull logo for your business.
Still unsure about your logo? Take a look at our in-depth comparison of the top logo design services for even more ideas.