A water logo design can suit a range of businesses. Do you run an environmental company? Is your business near a beautiful lake or beach? Maybe your brand has something to do with boating, swimming, or fishing?
Whatever your industry, you need a logo design that’s unique and professional. Water can be a broad concept to work with, but an expert graphic designer will know whether to use a raindrop, oceanscape, or crashing wave to perfectly reflect your brand. Jump down to find out the secret to hiring a professional logo designer for as little as $5. Or keep reading to learn how to create a logo on your own.
9 Best Water Logos
Logo by amenashopia
Logo by codopoliz.solutions
Logo by ana_grfxz
Logo by Yo!Design
Logo by Dot Design 3
Logo by elalglycet1971
Logo by Neatlines
Logo by Gwydion”
Logo by ai_natasha
How to Get a Professional Logo Design for $5
What can you get in this day and age for just $5? As costs for virtually everything increase, it’s rare to find professional design services at such an affordable price. But that’s exactly what you get with Fiverr. The freelance platform allows professionals to price their own services, with many designers choosing to keep their design packages at the lowest price point.
To hire a logo designer from Fiverr, just go to the Fiverr homepage and type “water logo” into the search bar. This will bring up the designers who offer services matching your search query.
Once you’ve found a designer whose style you like, click on their profile to view their portfolio. Use this opportunity to explore their “About This Gig” section and the services offered in each of their packages.
Once you’ve made your decision, click Continue to go to the payment page, review your order, and complete the hiring process.
In just a few minutes, you can hire a designer and be days away from receiving your dream logo.
Here are a few of my other favorite perks to hiring a Fiverr designer:
- Package extras – Many designers (like the one above) offer package add-ons for an extra cost, such as a 3D mockup, social media kit, or additional revisions.
- No surprise fees – The price you see is the only price you’ll ever pay. There’s no risk of added fees or overcharging.
- Thousands of designer options – There are so many designers on Fiverr, you’re guaranteed to find one that matches your style and budget. Use the search filters (logo style, delivery times, seller level, etc) to narrow down your requirements.
- Fiverr Pro – If you’ve got extra money to spend, invest it in a Fiverr Pro designer. These designers have been hand-vetted by Fiverr, guaranteeing excellent design quality and customer service, while consistently meeting deadlines.
Interested in finding a freelancer? Check out our full Fiverr review for more tips on hiring designers.
How to Make Your Own Logo
The thought of making your own logo can seem attractive: You get full creative control of your design and it should cost you less than hiring a designer, right? Well… not always. Although you have full creative license to edit logo maker templates for free, downloading the final design in high-resolution will cost you.
If your heart is still set on making your own logo, I recommend using Wix Logo Maker. There are dozens of logo maker options out there, but Wix Logo Maker combines all the best features in one place.
First, go to the Wix Logo Maker homepage and create a profile. Enter your company name and tagline to get the process started.
Next, search for your industry and select it from the drop-down list.
Choose from a list of descriptive words to tell the AI more about your logo’s vibe.
Wix Logo Maker will then show you a few logo pairs. Choose the style you prefer or click I don’t like either of them to move on to the next pair.
Lastly, tell Wix Logo Maker where you’ll be using your logo to complete this section and generate your suggestions.
Scroll through the suggested templates to see if anything interests you. If you reach the end of the page, click Load More to see more logos.
Want to try a new icon? Click Replace Icon, enter your search query, and select the icon of your choice. I searched “water”, but feel free to try more specific variations such as beach, wave, raindrop, etc if you know what you want.
Next, choose the logo design you like best and click on it to customize. Here’s where you can make it look as original as possible. You can adjust the colors, fonts, spacing, and even switch out the icon again or change your company information.
Once you’ve completed personalizing your design, click Next to select a package, pay, and download your high-res logo.
Want to know more? Read our expert Wix Logo Maker review to see some logo samples.
Alternatives to Wix Logo Maker:
- DesignEvo – There are more than 10,000 logo templates to choose from on DesignEvo. Use the extensive and well-organized search categories to help you find the perfect water logo templates for you. See some example logos in our full DesignEvo review.
- Looka – With Looka, not only can you design your logo, but you can also access branding materials for your whole business, such as website design, business cards, and a social media kit. Learn more about the platform in our in-depth Looka review.
If you’re really serious about your new logo, I’d recommend hiring a professional designer from Fiverr to create a unique, high-quality design. When it can cost as little as $5, you won’t find better value for money elsewhere.
Mind set on making your own logo? Wix Logo Maker is your answer. In just a few quick steps, you can create a logo and download it in high resolution, ready to use. You might like to check out our list of the best nature logos for even more inspiration.
Still on the hunt for more logo design options? Feel free to head over to my colleague’s expert logo design service comparison for a full breakdown of the most popular design options.