A dental logo should speak for itself – one look and your patients should understand exactly what your business is about. Is your focus on pediatric dentistry or family practice? Do you specialize in dental surgery or orthodontics? Your logo should reflect exactly what you do.
A professional logo doesn’t have to cost you your weight in gold.
What if I told you your new dental logo could cost you less than your morning cup of coffee? Jump down to find out how you can hire a designer for as little as $5, or read on to learn how to create your own logo.
9 Best Dental Logos
Logo by zy_designers
Logo by guavanaboy
Logo by bbarbaraj_0
Logo by binaryrows
Logo by meodesigns
Logo by logorilla™
Logo by Sam Maiyaki
Logo by guillermo_rodri
Logo by cucuque design
The Key to Hiring a Designer without Breaking the Bank
One of the most efficient, cost-effective ways to hire a logo designer is through the Fiverr freelancing platform. Unlike other logo design websites, Fiverr lets you connect with experienced, talented graphic designers for as little as $5 per design. To learn more about the platform and see some logo samples, don’t miss our full Fiverr review.
On Fiverr, the perfect logo designer is easy to find. Just go to the Fiverr homepage and search for “dental logo”. Explore the search pages as is or use the ‘logo options’ section to pinpoint your desired style, from minimalist to hand-drawn or even watercolor.
The great thing about Fiverr is how you can communicate with your designer before and throughout the design process. Shoot a designer a message with a description of the logo you’d like, along with any reference photos that may help guide them.
If you’re not fully satisfied with your logo, you can request revisions (often built into your package) or reject it and contact customer support.
Here are a few other Fiverr perks:
- No hidden fees – You pay for your design package before the designer begins their work. The benefit? You’ll never be hit with additional fees or charges after the design is completed.
- Thousands of designers to choose from – Fiverr’s database of artists is thousands of designers strong. It’s easy to find an artist that fits your style AND your budget.
- Quick turnaround time – The Fiverr platform was designed to be both easy and fast. Most logos can be delivered in under three days and express delivery is often available for a small additional fee.
- High-quality logos – With Fiverr you don’t have to give up quality to stay within your budget. The right logo designer can make your $5 logo look like it cost you much more!
How to Make Your Own Dental Logo
An online logo maker allows you more creative control, but it can eat up a lot of your time while not necessarily costing less. If you’re committed to creating your own logo, there are many platforms to choose from, but Wix Logo Maker is my favorite by far. Want to know more about it? Read our in-depth Wix Logo Maker review.
Creating Your Own Dental Logo with Wix Logo Maker
On Wix Logo Maker, the design process begins with a few quick questions about your logo: your company name, industry type, descriptive words, etc.
You’re given sample logos to choose from and then, before you know it, Wix Logo Maker will have generated a selection of logo designs based on your preferences. This process was so straightforward, I was suspicious there would be a catch. Thankfully, there is no ‘gotcha’ at the end – it’s really just that easy.
My favorite part of Wix Logo Maker is its icon library – there is a wide range of dental icons to choose from and the design possibilities are endless.
I was able to answer every question, scroll through the suggested designs, edit the logo I chose, and make it to the payment page in under ten minutes.
If none of the generated logos speak to you, don’t panic – you can customize everything about your logo in the editor, including the fonts, the icon, and the color scheme.
Wix Logo Maker Alternatives
- LogoMaker – This quick and efficient online tool gives you a huge selection of logo templates to choose from. Using the logo editor to customize your design is super simple and easy. To find out if this is the right tool for you, read our full LogoMaker review.
- DesignEvo – With this logo maker, you can choose to design a logo from scratch or pick a template to customize. The logo editor is very flexible, and I loved the ‘fancy’ text art styles to choose from. Check out our expert DesignEvo review for more information.
So, How Do You Get the Perfect Dental Logo?
My suggestion? Find a professional on Fiverr to handle your design work and save yourself the hassle. The logo maker options were fun, but they were more expensive than the rates you can get on Fiverr.
The good thing about Wix Logo Maker is that you can play around with it for free – you pay only if you decide to use the logo you’ve created.
Looking for more logo design ideas? Don’t miss our list of the top logo design services.