Quick Guide: How to Cancel Hostinger and Get a Full Refund
- Log in to your account. Access your Hostinger hPanel account dashboard to start the cancellation process.
- Find the product you wish to cancel. Click on the blue-purple Manage button to the right of this product.
- Locate the Accounts section. Then, click on the Details button.
- Locate the left sidebar. In the left sidebar (at the bottom left of the page), you should see Other with a cogwheel icon. Click the down arrow beside it.
- Click Deactivate Account. Once you’ve clicked the down arrow, click the Deactivate Account link to be brought to the next step.
- Choose your cancellation period. You can either cancel your plan renewal if you still want to use it before it expires, or you can cancel your hosting plan and receive a full refund (within the 30-day guarantee period). Then, click Continue.
- Accept the warning message. You will be notified that your website and all data will be deleted. Check the box provided and click Continue.
My Experience: Here’s How I Cancelled My Hostinger AccountThe first step in cancelling your Hostinger plan is to log in to your Hostinger hPanel account. After you’ve logged in, click on the blue-purple Manage button to the right of the product you wish to cancel. Once you’ve clicked on Manage, find the Accounts section and click the Details button. After that, take a look on the left-hand side of the page, down towards the bottom of the menu. You should see a Deactivate Account link. Click on it. Next, you’ll be asked if you want to cancel your plan immediately or keep it active until the next renewal period. Make your selection, then click the Continue button. You’ll have to decide which service you wish to cancel. Select your product, then click Continue. Accept the warning message, then click Continue again. You’re almost there! Finally, you’ll be asked to provide a reason for your cancellation request. Make your selection, then click Continue. You’ll end up at this final screen after you’ve followed all of the previous steps. Once you request a refund, it should take about 5-10 business days to be processed.
3 Best Hostinger Alternatives for Shared HostingIs it time for a new web host? Be sure to check out our favorite Hostinger alternatives. I’ve tested all of the hosts below that have excelled in areas in which Hostinger fell short.
NexcessNexcess is a top-tier web host, especially for those who want to use WordPress. What I like most about Nexcess’s support team is that you can receive support for issues with your actual website and WordPress optimization – not just with account-related issues.
Save up to 33 % on your Nexcess plan!
Limited-time offer - Don't miss it!
InterServerInterServer is a reputable web host offering a high-value shared hosting plan with unlimited storage, data transfer, and email accounts. It’s a great host for a basic website. And unlike many other hosts, the price stays the same even if you pay monthly.
Get your first month of hosting for just $0.01!
Take advantage of this exclusive deal to try out InterServer.
KinstaIf you plan to use WordPress, Kinsta is one of the best available options. Its infrastructure is hosted on Google Cloud Platform, and is optimized specifically for WordPress. You’d be hard-pressed to find faster page loading from any host.
See Kinsta's Best Plans
Kinsta's hosting is of the highest quality you'll find, and the plans offer incredible value for money.