Short on time? These are the best web hosts that work with PayPal in 2020:
- Hostinger – Unbeatable prices, generous resources, and data centers in four continents
- InterServer – Unlimited, low-cost shared hosting with excellent security
- A2 Hosting – Turbo servers for top-notch performance and an anytime money-back guarantee
What We Look For in the Best Web Hosts That Accept PayPalI wanted to make sure that all the hosts on this list deliver outstanding service, so I prioritized the following features:
- Pricing: I looked for the hosts that offer the most value for your money without unpleasant surprises in the form of steep renewal fees.
- Performance: Using PayPal shouldn’t mean that you have to settle for an inferior hosting service. The web hosts on my list offer excellent uptime records and blazing-fast loading speeds.
- Support: If anything goes wrong while setting your account or managing your website, you have to be able to count on reliable support for a quick resolution.
- Security: Some web hosts charge extra for basic security, while others include it for free. I prefer the latter.
Save up to 75 % on your Hostinger plan!
Limited-time offer - Don't miss it!
- Excellent deals for long-term plans. Whether you’re looking for shared, WordPress, cloud, or VPS hosting, Hostinger has the lowest prices in the industry for long-term plans. Renewal prices aren’t bad either, thanks to the host’s customer loyalty program.
- Data centers in seven regions. Hostinger has servers in the US, the UK, Brazil, the Netherlands, Lithuania, Singapore, and Indonesia. You can choose to host your website on the server that is closest to your target audience. When my colleague tested Hostinger’s performance, he was very impressed.
- Generous resources. The Premium and Business shared hosting plans come with unlimited websites, bandwidth, email accounts, and MySQL databases. Storage is capped, but both plans give you plenty of space.
- Optimized for WordPress. Hostinger’s servers are configured for fast WordPress websites. You also get a one-click installer for WordPress and a proprietary caching suite for improved performance.
Get your first month of hosting for just $0.01!
Take advantage of this exclusive deal to try out InterServer.
- Monthly plans. InterServer does offer discounts for longer billing cycles, but you don’t have to commit to a long-term plan to get a great deal. If you’d rather start small and pay on a monthly basis, you can.
- Redundant SSD storage. InterServer uses RAID-10 SSD storage, which means your files are replicated across multiple drives. If one drive fails, your data will be safe on another.
- Room to grow. Although InterServer offers only one shared hosting plan, you do have options if you outgrow it. The provider has some of the best cloud VPS plans in the industry, and you can even provision your own bare-metal dedicated server.
- Free security tools. InterShield is InterServer’s proprietary security solution, and it is included with all plans. You get a firewall, a malware scanner, and email spam protection for free. The host will also help you clean up your website if it does get hacked.
- Unlimited resources on most plans. Apart from the Startup plan, which comes with just 1 website and 100GB of SSD storage, all A2 Hosting plans give you unlimited websites, storage, bandwidth, email addresses, and databases.
- A2 Optimized installation. You can choose to automatically configure your website for WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, or another popular content management system (CMS), giving you the best performance and the most secure setup.
- Performance-enhancing tools. In addition to A2 Hosting’s proprietary caching suite, you get the Cloudflare content delivery network (CDN) integrated into your dashboard. With just a few clicks, you can ensure good loading speeds for visitors from all over the world.
- Anytime money–back guarantee. Most hosts offer a 30-day guarantee, but with A2 Hosting, you can change your mind at any point during your contract and still get a prorated refund.
SiteGround is a great option for beginners and experienced web developers working with WordPress. Although not as affordable as other hosts, its advanced features and superior performance for WordPress websites are worth every penny.
- Managed WordPress. All SiteGround plans come with one-click installation for WordPress, as well as automatic updates for the core software and any related plugins. Technical support for WordPress-related issues is also included.
- Google Cloud infrastructure. SiteGround uses Google Cloud Platform (GCP) servers for all of its plans, which translates into better performance and increased stability overall. You can see the results of our performance tests in our in-depth SiteGround review.
- Built for performance. SiteGround’s software stack is optimized for speed. It includes Nginx as a reverse proxy, the latest PHP versions, and an in-house caching solution based on Nginx and Memcached.
- Data centers in four continents. You can host your website in the US (Chicago or Iowa), the UK, the Netherlands, Germany, Singapore, or Australia.
- The sPanel control panel for VPS. A dedicated VM comes with a noticeable boost in performance, and with Scala Hosting’s proprietary sPanel it’s also easy to manage.
- Highly customizable VPS plans. From CPU power to RAM to storage, you choose exactly what to include in your plan. If needed, you can easily scale your resources later on. To find out more about these plans, read our full Scala Hosting review.
- Unlimited website migrations. If you already own multiple websites, you’ll be happy to know that Scala Hosting will transfer them all and ensure they function properly for free.
- Transparent pricing. Scala Hosting doesn’t lure you in with attractive first-term prices only to surprise you with outrageous renewal fees down the road. You can pay on a monthly basis or opt for a long-term discounted plan, but rest assured that renewals will be only slightly higher than the initial cost.
- 100% uptime guarantee. If you experience any downtime in the course of a year you’ll receive a credit worth ten times the actual amount of recorded downtime. This isn’t likely though, as our performance tests show.
- A choice of three premium control panels. While most hosts offer a basic cPanel license on all plans, Liquid Web lets you choose cPanel, InterWorx, or Plesk.
- Enhanced security and backups. Liquid Web’s ServerSecure suite is included for free on all plans. You also get local site backups and can add cloud backups for an added layer of protection.
- Managed Cloudflare. A CDN is a must-have if you expect online visitors from around the world. Liquid Web installs and manages Cloudflare for you.
- Generous resources on all shared hosting plans. You get unlimited storage, bandwidth, databases, and email addresses, regardless of the package you choose. Unlimited domains are only available on the top-tier, Ultimate plan.
- Free dedicated IP. A dedicated IP gives you more control over your shared hosting account or dedicated server. Most hosts charge extra for this service, but with Hostwinds, it’s included for free. To learn more about the benefits, read our full Hostwinds review.
- 99.9999% uptime guarantee. Hostwinds claims that its servers have less than 31.6 seconds of downtime in an entire year. Compensation in the form of credits is issued otherwise.
- Business options for increased traffic. If you outgrow the Ultimate shared hosting plan, you can scale up to one of Hostwinds’ Business plans. They’re better optimized for performance but cost significantly less than a VPS.
- Plenty of storage space on all plans. With the entry-level Hatchling plan, you get only one domain but unlimited storage and unmetered bandwidth. To see what else this plan includes, read our in-depth HostGator review.
- Easy to scale. If you have a traffic spike, you can easily add more resources to your account from your control panel. Best of all, you only pay for what you use.
- The Gator website builder. You’ll love this feature if this is your first time creating a website, as it includes more than 100 templates that you can easily customize through its drag-and-drop interface. Just be aware that the free version included with all hosting plans is capped at six pages.
- Advertising credits. US-based clients who opt for a Linux hosting package receive $100 in credits for Google AdWords and Bing.
- Cloud solutions. With the exception of its dedicated servers, all of FastComet’s plans run on cloud infrastructure, which is more stable and easier to scale.
- Guaranteed resources. Even if you’re on a shared hosting plan, you are guaranteed to always have access to a minimum of resources. For the entry-level FastCloud plan, this baseline covers 2 CPU cores and 2GB of RAM, which is a great setup for shared hosting.
- Website starter kit. All FastComet plans come with a kit for beginners. A free domain, one-click WordPress installation, a website builder, and over 350 templates are all included.
- An impressive fleet of 11 data centers around the world. These include four locations in North America, three in Europe, three in Asia, and one in Australia.
- Premium Wildcard SSL. If you opt for the Business Pro plan, you get a superior SSL certificate that can be applied to all of your subdomains. You also get Domain Privacy and automatic daily backups for free.
- Lightning-fast premium servers. As a Business Pro client, your website is hosted on a server with more resources and fewer neighbors. To see what kind of effect this could have on your loading speeds, see the results of our performance tests.
- One-on-one training. When you create a new account, you can schedule a meeting with a HostPapa expert to learn more about building websites, account management, cPanel, security, and more.
- Outstanding customer support. You can get in touch through email, live chat, and phone at any time during the day. The support agents are knowledgeable and helpful.
PayPal Hosting: You Have Some Excellent OptionsOne thing is certain – some of the top web hosts in the business offer the choice to pay using PayPal. However, it’s important to pick the service that can deliver the appropriate features for your unique requirements. For example, if you’re looking for an affordable, long-term shared hosting plan that gives you all the tools you need to get started quickly, Hostinger is the best value choice. And you don’t have to worry about outrageous renewal fees. If you don’t like the idea of paying for three years of hosting upfront, InterServer might be a better option. With unlimited resources and an attractive monthly fee, you don’t have to be locked into a long-term deal. As a web developer, you might be more interested in SiteGround. Its top-tier plans come with all the amenities of managed WordPress hosting in addition to developer-friendly tools like one-click staging. For advanced hosting solutions, look to Liquid Web and its high-performance infrastructure. Its VPS, cloud, and dedicated plans are all fully managed, so you don’t have to pay extra for a SysOps admin. If you need to keep costs low, Scala Hosting has affordable, fully managed VPS solutions with an easy-to-use control panel.
|Web Host||PayPal||Credit/Debit||BitPay||Money Order||Wire Transfer|
|InterServer||✔||✔||✘||✔||Only on dedicated servers|
|SiteGround||Only on request||✔||✘||✘||✘|
|Liquid Web||✔||✔||✘||Only on request||Only on request|
|HostGator||✔||✔||✘||Only in the US||✔|