One of The Best Email Marketing System Out There
MailChimp is a leading marketing automation platform. You may have heard of MailChimp before, either by word of mouth, or you have spotted companies using their service. Either way, MailChimp can’t be ignored when it comes to your email marketing campaigns.
If you are on the hunt for professional looking templates, easy customization and loads of extra features, MailChimp is definitely your first port of call. Your signup forms and newsletters will catch the eye, reflect your brand image, and can be formatted for mobile and desktop devices in a snap. MailChimp sends more than a billion daily emails and has created products and personalized technology to help small businesses grow.
Why Choose MailChimp?
- Free lifetime membership option
- Amazingly user-friendly email creator
- Intuitive navigation from start to finish
Take a closer look at the awesome features MailChimp has to offer.
See Why MailChimps Features are the Best!
- Free e-commerce features to sell your products and track your earnings, that seamlessly integrates with popular platforms like Magento, Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce and more.
- Increase sales with customer segments, product references and promo codes.
- Drag and drop data- online store based recommendations that appear on each of your customer’s data allow you to customize automation to a personal level and stay competitive with tailor-made promo codes.
- Offer discounts and give your customers incentives to purchase, using a promo block to include your code in a campaign.
- MailChimp’s free automated emails include welcome messages, abandoned cart notifications, and order receipts, which save a ton of time and increase sales.
Ease of use
Even a Chimp Can Get to Grips With This Platform
MailChimp is incredibly easy to use and has intuitiveness in the forefront of design. Whether you need to create templates for newsletters or promotional emails, or want to navigate around the site to see what else you can get your hands on – MailChimp is simple as 1,2,3.
No confusion, no hassle, no problems.
You’ll enjoy playing around with all of MailChimp’s powerful features, and before you know it, you’ll become an email marketing pro.
Here to lend a helping hand
MailChimp did a great job with the FAQ, tutorial videos, learning center and forum section. When reviewing this section, we found that they had an easy to follow answer or solution to almost any question you can think of.
However, there was no phone number to be found, which means you can only email or use the live chat feature to contact support, who will only answer during business hours.
- Email support
- Live Chat – displayed at the top of the page
- Video tutorials & learning center
- Great FAQ section
- Features request table
- No Phone Support
Flexible Pricing Plans Tailored to everyone
MailChimp offers 3 pricing plans, based on your needs, the size of your subscriber list and your sending frequency.
The Forever Free, no- cost plan is perfect for beginners and includes powerful and useful features. Send up to 12,000 monthly emails and cultivate a list of up to 2000 subscribers. Forever Free offers almost all features included in the paid plans and allows you to experiment and build your mailing list and business for free (and forever).
The Monthly Plan is ideal for frequent senders who cultivate a list of more than 2,000 subscribers or who’ve outgrown the Forever Free plan. It offers you an option to use paid features to enhance and engage your subscribers. The Monthly Plan comes with a set of exclusive features, like Inbox Preview and Timewarp.
Pro Marketer Plan is tailored for enterprise-level marketers and is loaded with powerful features that will take your campaigns to the next level. Send your quarterly reports and newsletters or promotional event invites! You can send up to 12,000 emails per month, or pay-as-you-go when your list surpasses 2,000 subscribers.
- Number of subscribers: 2,000
- Multi-user accounts: 1
- Number of subscribers: 50,000
- Multi-user accounts: 3
- Number of subscribers: 200,000+
- Multi-user accounts: Unlimited