Inside this Article
9 Best Pinterest Marketing Managers for Hire
1. Rifat321 – Best for A Week Long Channel Evaluation and Action PlanRifat321 is a Level Two Seller, meaning they have consistently delivered and received good feedback. With several years of digital marketing experience, they’ve managed to achieve a 4.8 out of 5 stars from previous customers. Their basic “Starter Plan” offers a full profile evaluation along with a customized action plan, and comes with seven days of marketing management, in which Rifat321 will design five pins per day, interact with related group boards, and optimize your account for maximum engagement.
2. Ch_shahabaz – Best for Pinterest Board Optimization for Only $5Ch_shahabaz is a digital marketing specialist with a 4.9 star rating, so I was very impressed by the glowing reviews detailing Ch_shahabaz’s outstanding results – they currently have over 170 positive reviews. This seller uses keywords to target your niche, creates new boards, upgrades existing boards, and links each published pin to your website. On their basic package, you’ll get one day of marketing management, which includes two boards and 40 high-quality pins.
3. Muhammadumar10 – Full Marketing Management for Only $25Freelancer Muhammadumar10 is a 4.9 star-rated digital marketing and graphic design expert with more than five years of experience. Their basic package includes profile optimization, five pins per day, five group boards, and a tailored action plan. I was drawn to Muhammadumar10’s gig because of how satisfied each buyer was with their results. Their review section is filled with praise for their eagerness to provide a great service and their ability to raise engagement all at an affordable price
4. Pinterestdoctor – Best for Helping You Increase Engagement with Your Pinterest FollowersFreelancer Pinterestdoctor is, as their name suggests, a Pinterest expert whose seven-day basic package starts at a mid-range price and includes pinning up to 20 pins per day to existing boards, creating new niche-specific boards, and engaging with potential followers or fellow creators. This gig is perfect if you want to increase your audience and improve your pin impressions in order to direct more traffic to your website.
5. Azeemsarfraz – Best for Carrying Out Optimization and Competitor AnalysisAzeemsarfraz offers 5 star-rated search engine optimization (SEO), low-competition hashtags, and video pins within their gig. If your needs are simple, their basic package includes seven days’ management and seven high-quality pins. If you’re looking for someone to get a little more involved, Azeemsarfraz’s premium package includes 30 pins and management of both Pinterest and one other platform. You can also add gig extras, like competitor account analysis, to any package for an additional fee.
6. Photocutout24 – Best for Pinterest Account Set UpPhotocutout24 offers low-cost packages, starting with their $5 basic package. They’ll set up your business profile from scratch or update an existing profile, and they’ll even convert your personal profile into a business one. They’ll also create three pin boards and eight pins for each board. My favorite package service is the Premium package, which includes setting up Pinterest analytics so that you can see detailed reports on your marketing.
7. Arditaardi – Great for Both Short and Long-term Pinterest ManagementArditaardi is a social media expert with a master’s degree in marketing and several years’ experience as a Pinterest specialist. I like that Arditaardi offers packages that are ideal for companies with modest growth goals – perfect if you’re in need of short-term management solutions. In their “One Star” package you’ll get two boards with two pins each, delivered over three days and built around researched, high-performing keywords. The higher-tier packages offer longer-term management and more marketing content. Arditaardi is rated 4.9 stars and has over 200 highly rated customer reviews, many of which are from repeat customers.
8. Malihashathin – Best for Strategic Pinterest Management to Help You GrowMalihashathin is a Level Two seller and has completed 150+ projects on Fiverr, earning themselves a 4.9 star rating. Their Basic gig offers you seven days of marketing management, along with an account evaluation and the creation of pins and boards. Malihashathin’s reviews indicate that past buyers have received above and beyond the results they expected, and multiple buyers applaud the seller’s communication skills.
9. Iris_cule – Best for Fast and Affordable Account Set UpAs part of their Basic package, freelancer Iris_cule will help you set up your Pinterest profile and create a strategy for your account’s growth. This package is ideal if you’re new to Pinterest or interested in understanding how your needs can be translated into a targeted strategy. Iris_cule’s Standard package is a considerable price jump, but they offer a discount for repeat customers.
How to Hire a Pinterest Marketing Manager on FiverrWhenever I need to hire a talented freelance professional, I head straight to Fiverr. It’s one of our top freelance platforms for many reasons. When we tested it out for our Fiverr review, it scored an impressive 4.9 out of 5 based on it’s range of features, how easy it is to use and it’s affordability for both sellers and employers. To get started, head to the Fiverr homepage and type “Pinterest marketing manager” into the search bar. This will bring up gigs from freelancers who either specialize in Pinterest marketing, or who offer it in addition to other social media management services. Scroll through the results until you find a gig you’re interested in. Click on a gig you’re interested in to view the details. The overview page includes the About This Gig and About The Seller sections, along with the pricing of the Basic, Standard, and Premium packages and the freelancer’s portfolio. Explore each section to find more information on what you can expect from the gig. Use the tabs at the top of the box on the right to switch between package pricing and services. You can also click Compare Packages to see the same information in a table form. Most freelancers prefer to be contacted before you hire them to ensure their availability and to go over your project details. You can do this by clicking the Get a Quote button found underneath the pricing information box – if you can’t see this on the gig, look out for a Contact Seller button which will allow you to do the same thing. Once you’ve gone through your questions with the freelancer, click the Continue button to move forward. The payment preview page gives you your final cost and displays the services included in your selected package. When offered, you can use this page to add package extras, like pin design templates or extra fast delivery. Once you’ve entered your payment details, you can fill in a quick questionnaire to specify your requirements.
What to Look For in a Freelance Pinterest Marketing ManagerSo, your next question is likely: what qualities should I look for in a Pinterest marketing manager? If you’ve never hired in this area before, here are the key things to look for when hiring a Pinterest marketing manager:
- Experience working on the Pinterest platform. Of course, you’ll want to find someone with a background using Pinterest. They should understand the platform’s uses from how to craft a successful board that reflects your brand to how to successfully manage a business profile.
- Exceptional skills in communication, problem-solving, and customer service. Check for a seller’s communication rating under the FAQ section on the page, and read through their customer reviews for comments regarding both their ability to resolve issues quickly and the quality of their customer service.
- Basic graphic design skills. Check the “About This Gig” or “About This Seller” sections for information on which design software the seller uses. Common ones are Canva, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, and Affinity Designer.
- Understanding of standard SEO practices. Using SEO-friendly text is essential to the success of your project. Keep an eye out for mentions of experience in SEO and keyword usage.
- Knowledge of marketing trends, analytics, and market research. Marketing is about strategy, so your seller should be adept at analyzing trends, interpreting data, and compiling useful information about your target audience.