Visit the website at: https://www.vanfashionweek.com/ When I first visited this Vancouver Fashion Week’s website, I immediately thought: This is what I imagine a couture fashion website should look like – dark and refined! Vancouver Fashion Week’s website is all about visuals, with a brilliant contrast of black background and white typography, plus high-quality chic photographs, runway videos, and a vibrant Instagram feed. It’s easy to find information about upcoming events, weekly schedules, and designers. In addition, you can also buy tickets directly on the site. If your fashion business hosts or participates in events and shows, consider adding an events calendar with an e-commerce option for tickets. Take a look at the website at: https://www.techstylefashiongroup.com/ TechStyle Fashion Group picks promising start-up fashion brands that need a little promotional boost. Under its umbrella, you can see companies such as Fenty, ShoeDazzle, Fabletics, and others. The company does a great job of bringing an playful, urban vibe to its website, just like the brands featured. Instead of a photo or banner, the hero image on the home page is a lively video featuring celebrities like Lizzo, Kevin Hart, Rihanna, Doja Cat, and Rita Ora – which sets the tone for the rest of the site. While the website serves as a portfolio for TechStyle, the story begins in the About section, where you can find more information about the founders and their mission and vision. An About section can be very important for your brand because it gives you the freedom to tell your brand’s story and express your company’s values and accomplishments. Visit the website at: https://www.agendashow.com/ Agenda’s contemporary website is loaded with many photos from trade shows and events. The site feels energetic and a little chaotic, which is expected from a brand that sells street apparel made for skaters, breakdancers, parkour practitioners, and other adrenaline junkies and streetwear enthusiasts. From a user experience, Agenda’s website has a lot to offer. For example, you can quickly become a member by creating a profile in a few easy steps, sign up for the newsletter, or fill out a contact form to get in touch. Prospective exhibitors also have the option to sign up through an online application form. Take a look at the website here: https://flaunt.com/ Flaunt is a satirical magazine mostly centered around fashion, with a secondary focus on music and art. The website has a certain rhythm – colorful images on a white background with a subtly stylish, modern font style. While compiling this list, Flaunt was one of the websites that I spent the most time on. I liked how everything looked professional and clean, yet dynamic and engaging. Its magazine-inspired layout means that every article featured on the homepage is displayed as a large thumbnail with vivid, saturated imagery set out on a masonry grid. This keeps everything looking consistent and tidy. Visit the website at: https://www.californiamarketcenter.com/ California Market Center is a massive organization with almost 60 years of experience in the fashion industry. Serving as a fashion hub, it’s responsible for all the fashion-related events and gatherings on the West Coast. Its website made it on my list due to its sophisticated look and earthy colors complemented by elegant photography. California Market Center’s website also has a blog featuring current fashion and home living topics, which is a great way to help with user engagement, encourage future revisits, and improve SEO. Check out the website at: https://www.dressember.org/ Dressember is on a noble mission to combat human trafficking one dress at a time. By joining their campaign and wearing a dress (or a tie) every day throughout December, visitors can raise awareness of human trafficking and fundraise for a great cause. If you want to start your own fundraising campaign, Dressember makes it easy to access a ton of helpful resources on its website, including fundraising toolkits, a blog, promotional materials, and a podcast. Also, you can easily donate to the cause by clicking on any one of the Donate buttons found on these fundraising pages. Visit the website at: https://www.jenublasi.com/ Jen Ublasi is a globally recognized Chicago-based fashion stylist. Her website’s uncluttered simplicity gives it a polished and professional look that perfectly represents her style. Everything on the website is easy to find – you can either scroll down the page or simply use the jump links at the top of the page to land on a specific topic. One of my favorite features was the blog section, where you can see how Jen Ublasi pairs different items of clothing into trendy outfits. In addition, you can check out her portfolio or contact her through a contact form.
Other Notable Fashion Website ExamplesNot inspired enough? Here are some other examples of notable fashion websites.
10. BershkaVisit the site at: https://www.bershka.com/us/ I love Bershka’s straightforward but rich design. As a famous retail clothing brand based in Europe, the brand has made a big effort to deliver a high-level, cohesive brand campaign to showcase its clothing. Something else that caught my eye is the #bershkastyle program. Bershka encourages its customers to style their Bershka items and share the outfits on social media, either by tagging the brand or using the hashtag. This is smart because it drives a lot of engagement on social media while creating a ton of free content!
11. Duki DasoCheck out the website at: https://dukidaso.com/ Duki Daso is a Macedonian brand that makes gorgeous bags and accessories. And the website is lovely as well! Although the product photos are quite plain compared to most competitor sites, sometimes less is more. Visitors can admire the craftsmanship of each product without being distracted by other visuals.
12. Accidental IconCheck out the website at: https://www.accidentalicon.com/ Talk about class and charm! This website has it all. With a mix of high fashion photography and intimate portraits to complement her blog entries, this fashion blogger perfectly captures her personal style on her website. I also found the typography very appealing – the subtle combination of serif and sans serif fonts complement the minimalistic vibe this site is going for. The sticky menu is a nice touch, making it super easy to access Accidental Icon’s content and blog entries from any page.
13. IndeeTake a look at the website at: https://indeecollection.com/ Indee’s website is dynamic and joyful, just like the apparel they offer. Some of the things I loved when browsing this site were the lively photographs and collage-type layout that give a feeling of fun, youthfulness, and freedom. This colorful imagery hits the jackpot because Indee is a teenage clothing brand. Also, the website has a section called #indeegirls. This features interviews with brand ambassadors all over the world who share their unique stories and favorite Indee clothing items. It’s a fun and unique addition to the website’s content – and a smart tool for promoting its brand.
14. De BijenkorfCheck out the website at: https://admireamaze.debijenkorf.nl/ De Bijenkorf excels at telling the brand’s story through a one-of-a-kind interactive website. When you land on the home page, there’s a bee waiting to guide you on your shopping journey. The bee will take you into the forest and show you De Bijenkorf products. If you’d prefer a more familiar browsing experience, you can simply return to the webshop page to check out de Bijenkorf’s products the old-fashioned way.
15. Sir.Visit the website: https://us.sirthelabel.com/ Browsing Sir.’s website feels like flipping through a fashion magazine. Elements like copy, typography, and images have been carefully curated, giving the website a classic 80’s Vogue look. If there’s one word I could use to describe this website’s design, it’d be synergy. For example, the simple vertical menu at the top expands into a mega dropdown menu that fits seamlessly with the site’s overall design (clean lines, sans serif fonts, and earthy colors).
16. O bagVisit the website at: https://www.obag.eu/ O bag has a lot to recommend it – excellent visual design, clear and helpful content, as well as a hero header that gives you a glimpse of what the company does. You can easily find every product category at the top of the page. A nice design element that sets O bag apart from most fashion websites is the cute black-and-white drawings that illustrate product subcategories. You only need to hover over a main product category to see them!
17. Julie CristobalVisit website at: https://juliecristobal.com/ Unlike most websites, this edgy online portfolio adopts a horizontal scroll without excessive text or overstuffed menus. Instead, you can view this fashion stylist’s work by visiting any of the portfolio pieces showcased on the homepage. The whole site design is as unique as its subject.
18. Madina ViscontiVisit the website at: https://madinavisconti.com/ What I love about Madina Visconti’s website is the use of green… and every possible shade of green – from forest green and pistachio to mint green and sage green (I know my greens!). So whether it’s the background, menu items, or a prop in a photograph, the green palette is expertly deployed to deliver a delightful cohesiveness. And to add a dash of contrast, the designer cleverly adds some pink and white elements in the typography.
3 Best Website Builders for Fashion Websites
To create an effective and well-designed fashion website, you don’t need any previous coding or web design knowledge. The top websites on my list were all made with a drag-and-drop website builder.
Most builders come with pre-built templates that let you create a professional and modern website without starting from scratch. The best come loaded with the features fashion websites need – everything from blogs, galleries, shopping carts to checkout pages, contact forms, and social media buttons.
Get a FREE domain + hosting with any Wix annual plan!
This exclusive offer is only available for your first purchase.
Save up to 30 % on your Squarespace plan today!
Plus get a free domain for one year!
Save up to 85 % on your Hostinger Website Builder plan today!
Limited-time offer - Don't miss it!