Features and Ease of Use
Despite being new, one of the areas that Yulpa have rounded out is all the auxiliary functions you need to host a website. They personally offer:
- Domain registration (including certain free domains)
- SSL certificates via Let’sEncrypt
- Email hosting
They also provide a number of more valuable services and features:
- Consulting services: Yulpa provides professional consulting services to improve your website or design a custom solution that might not be covered by their packages.
- Database hosting: This is great if you just need to host a database instance or you need extra database resources for your hosting solution. Your databases have no size restrictions, are automatically backed up, can support hundreds of concurrent connections, and can be managed via PHPMyAdmin.
- iWAL: Yulpa developed their own web hosting interface. It’s a great product that’s easy to use and better than some of the other dated software available.
Yulpa’s predecessor, Web4All, was started with the aim of making hosting accessible to anyone. Part of the reason Yulpa started charging for services was to create an even better experience. That’s why they have their own, in-house management console iWAL that’s very beginner-friendly and perfect for their shared hosting solutions. The signup process is also very straightforward and there are more than enough resources to help you get started.
Pricing and Support
Right now, Yulpa only offers web hosting packages with cloud hosting and virtual private server solutions on the horizon. They want to offer plans with no commitment which is why there is only monthly billing available. All plans come with an SSL certificate, support, email, unlimited subdomains, unlimited traffic, and DNS.
- Start: 25 GB storage, 50 FTP accounts, 10 management consoles, 10 email accounts (25 GB each), 5 MySQL databases, and 10 hosted domains.
- Zen: 50 GB storage, 100 FTP accounts, 50 management consoles, 50 email accounts (25 GB each), 25 MySQL databases, and 50 hosted domains.
- Premium: 100 GB storage, 250 FTP accounts, 100 management consoles, 100 email accounts (25 GB each), 50 MySQL databases, and 100 hosted domains.
Their plans are not the cheapest but are still very affordable in comparison to the rest of the market as well as considering the fact that you get an SSL certificate and unlimited traffic, etc. They also provide private SQL instance hosting if you need to host a MySQL or MariaDB instance with high availability and secure backups.
Yulpa provides one of the most complete support services considering resources. There is a bulletin board, blog with tutorials and information, documentation, a community forum, and site monitoring for you to troubleshoot on your own. They can also be reached via 24/7 tickets which are usually responded to very quickly. Despite the lack of other support channels, their ticket support is fantastic, as can be attested by the overall glowing reviews from me and other customers.