Features and Ease of Use
24×7 Central Services offers a wide variety of website solutions including hosting, website design and development, online marketing, and SMS services. To give you an idea of their hosting services, here are the core features included in their shared hosting plans:
- Weekly backups set up using the control panel
- 99.9% uptime guarantee advertised
- One, three, or unlimited add-on domains
- Unlimited disk space
- Unlimited data transfer
- Unlimited email accounts
24×7 Central Services has a network of servers located in multiple data centers worldwide which are monitored and guarded 24/7 (hence the name). This global network allows them to provide a 99.9% uptime guarantee, redundancy and scalability of resources. They use top quality hardware including dual Intel Xeon Processors and solid state drives (SSDs) for reliability and speed.
The two types of shared hosting, Linux and WordPress, both come in four flavors with different resource quotas:
- The four WordPress plans are Starter, Performance Lite, Business Lite, and Professional Lite. These plans start at one WordPress installation (2 GB RAM, 5 GB storage) and increase to five WordPress installations (6 GB RAM and 40 GB storage), all with unlimited email accounts.
- The Linux plans are called Business Hosting, Professional Hosting, Star, and 2 Star, which – excluding the cheapest Business Hosting plan – all come with unlimited disk space and data transfer.
The plans come with the easy-to-use and reliable cPanel control panel plus the Softaculous one-click installer (for 50 programs). Experts will love the support for many advanced coding languages and tools including Perl, Python, GD, cURL, CGI, and Ruby On Rails, as well as support for PHP versions 5.2.x to 7.1.x. At extra cost, they integrate with website building tools including Weebly and a separate website builder with more than 175 readymade themes.
24×7 Central Services also provides a white label service for customers who which to resell their services.
Pricing and Support
The base Linux package is very affordable. It comes with 1 GB disk space, 25 GB data transfer, and enough resources for most everyday users. For customers who require more websites or high resource quotas, the next three packages are also pretty well priced. You have to pay extra for domain registration and SSL certificates.
This company only offers one-year terms, which is a little strict, but they do offer a 30-day money-back guarantee to make you more comfortable with the commitment. While prices are displayed in GBP, AUD, CNY, INR, TRY, CAD, EUR, RUB, and USD, these are converted into INR for payment.
To get 24/7 support, you can contact them by email, live chat (not working when I tried) or phone. They also provide a substantial knowledge base that helped me answer many questions without having to wait for an email response.