Inside this Article
1. Equal Skin by Rebeca Ferguson (Made With Wix)2. ABM PRO Academy (Made With Wix)3. Macadamia Beauty (Made With Wix)4. LVSH Beauty Bar (Made With Wix)5. Project Vanity (Made With Squarespace)6. JRL Professional (Made With Squarespace)7. Iced Media (Made With Squarespace)8. Beauty Salons Swansea (Made With Squarespace)9. Inspire Salon (Made With Hostinger Website Builder)10. Abroad Treatments (Made With Hostinger Website Builder)Other Notable Beauty Website ExamplesThe Best Website Builders for Beauty WebsitesHigh-Quality Content and a Clean Layout Are Must-HavesFAQ
Did you know that you can build an eye-catching beauty website in minutes? Wix has over 20 beauty website templates with most of the best features already built in. Pick your favorite design, add your text and images, and you’re good to go!
Visit website at: https://www.equalskin.co.uk/ The sheer elegance of this website design immediately makes an impression. The homepage features an automatic slideshow of high-quality images on the left, complemented by a statement on Equal Skin’s mission on the right – an excellent way to introduce a beauty brand. A clean layout and an elegant font will attract site visitors, and once you turn them into customers, they can take advantage of the designated client login area. The sticky navigation bar makes it easy to get around the website. There’s a blog for sharing skincare tips and an online store to showcase and sell beauty products.
Visit website at: https://www.abmprolondon.com/ ABM PRO Academy offers makeup services and makeup lessons, and its sophisticated website design reflects the brand’s status and experience. Aside from stunning images, there’s also effective copy in the About section to help establish a connection with potential clients. Also, visitors are instantly encouraged to take action thanks to the prominent call-to-action buttons. While the homepage displays some examples of ABM PPO’s work, you can visit the Gallery page for a full range of their makeup abilities. If you need more information, you can quickly get in touch via the live chat app powered by Ascend, which is Wix’s suite of business tools. Pro Tip. Setting up a slick gallery to showcase your makeup skills might be challenging if you’re short on time. With Fiverr, you can hire a designer for as little as $5 to create a visually appealing beauty website for you.
3. Macadamia Beauty (Made With Wix)Visit website at: https://www.macadamiahair.com/ The Macadamia Beauty website uses white space to draw attention to its stunning product images. The homepage contains sliders of its top hair products (and sales announcements) displayed against a white background so that nothing can steal the viewer’s focus. The website is easy to navigate thanks to clearly outlined links leading to other pages. As you scroll down, you’ll see Facebook and Instagram links that pop out.
Visit website at: https://www.lvshbeautybar.com/ LVSH Beauty Bar specializes in lashes, nails, and brows, and the website captures the brand’s image perfectly. There’s consistency in the choice of colors, images, and fonts throughout. As you scroll down the homepage, you’ll see a neatly organized Services section, followed by positive testimonials by customers. Those interested can schedule an appointment thanks to the booking feature (which you can integrate for free from the Wix App Market). Embedded Instagram feed and prominent social media icons make it easy for visitors to get in touch.
5. Project Vanity (Made With Squarespace)Visit website at: http://www.projectvanity.com/ As one of the top beauty resources, Project Vanity is a blog-focused website with plenty of easily-filtered content. You can also leave comments and share posts on social media. And speaking of sharing, I absolutely love the perfectly shaped Facebook and Instagram icons – it’s so hard to resist clicking on them! The site’s clean and professional look (courtesy of Squarespace’s gorgeous templates) contributes to its credibility, and the cute pink logo at the top left corner makes it more recognizable. Did you know you can also create and download a logo for free with Squarespace?
Visit website at: https://www.jrlusa.com/ JRL Professional uses black-and-white contrast, full-screen images, and a large font to convey its message and promote barber products. Thanks to Squarespace’s extensive e-commerce tools, there are separate online store pages for the US and Canadian markets. Also, you can offer a quick view of products to entice potential customers. Scrolling down the homepage, you’ll see a section with YouTube videos, which is a great way to provide additional information about your products. The embedded Instagram feed and newsletter sign-up form ensure site visitors stay up-to-date with JRL Professional’s work.
7. Iced Media (Made With Squarespace)Visit website at: https://www.icedmedia.com/ Iced Media is a social agency that helps beauty businesses grow, and its website reflects the company’s can-do attitude. The consistent use of round shapes (rather than typical square ones) and rich colors make the site stand out. You can schedule a meeting directly on the website using Squarespace’s booking tool. I also love the polished design of the CTA buttons, which invite visitors to click without being obtrusive.
8. Beauty Salons Swansea (Made With Squarespace)Visit website at: https://www.1192clinic.co.uk/ 1192 is a Swansey-based laser clinic that offers a range of treatments, from prescription facials to tattoo removals. Despite being packed with information, the website is neatly organized, with clearly outlined menu tabs that make it easy to access any page. The Events page is a particularly nice addition, informing site visitors about upcoming events and allowing them to buy tickets directly on the website. As you scroll down the homepage, there’s a Meet the Team section, featured blog posts, and a map with location details. And if you can’t make it in, don’t worry – you can schedule a virtual skin consultation thanks to the booking feature.
9. Inspire Salon (Made With Hostinger Website Builder)Visit website at: https://www.inspiresalon.eu/ Inspire Salon’s clean layout and small details make a winning combo that will put you in the mood for a new haircut. The website’s unique artistic feel is achieved through stunning full-screen images and a short, black-and-white film promoting the salon’s services. If you need more information, you can get in touch via WhatsApp live chat function (which Hostinger lets you integrate for free). Also, if you’re a hairdresser looking for work, you can fill out Inspire’s questionnaire, which opens when you click a sticky button on the right. Who knows, you may land a gig!
10. Abroad Treatments (Made With Hostinger Website Builder)Visit website at: https://www.abroadtreatments.com/ The Abroad Treatments website reflects Hostinger Website Builder’s signature template design – simple yet compelling. The contrast between white and navy blue for the background and fonts contributes to the calm, professional feel, which is essential in the medical care field. Despite having plenty of content, the website is easy to navigate, thanks to drop-down menus with clearly outlined links. You can immediately book a consultation or contact the clinic for additional information via WhatsApp. A helpful chatbot also pops up as soon as the website loads, prompting you to take action.
Other Notable Beauty Website ExamplesIf you need more inspiration to build a compelling beauty website, you can take cues from the following examples.
11. Twinkle ApothecaryVisit website at: https://twinkleapothecary.com/ Twinkle Apothecary offers everything from makeup to perfumes and hair products. It uses amazing images, bright colors, and witty copy to grab the viewer’s attention. It also has a blog and a newsletter sign-up form to keep visitors informed about all things beauty.
12. Love the PlanetVisit website at: https://twinkleapothecary.com/ Love the Planet is an all-natural, cruelty-free makeup company, and its website design is consistent with its philosophy. Clean layout, pastel colors, and neat social media icons feel fresh and inviting.
13. wet n wild BeautyVisit website at: https://www.wetnwildbeauty.com/ Wet n wild Beauty keeps it fun and flashy with great image sliders and effective sales banners. Fun fact: this company was the first to introduce black nail polish into drugstores.
14. Clove + HallowCAPTION: The black-and-white contrast breathes elegance Visit website at: https://cloveandhallow.com/ Makeup products by Clove + Hallow contain only 15 natural ingredients, and the company’s website reflects this simple, straightforward approach. High-quality images, prominent CTA buttons, and a visible live chat app prompt visitors to get involved.
15. Zuzu LuxeVisit website at: https://gabrielcosmeticsinc.com/ Zuzu Luxe manages to pack quite a bit of info into its website while keeping it easy for visitors to get around. My favorite detail is the sticky product wishlist button on the right side – you can’t miss it!
16. Red Apple LipstickVisit website at: https://www.redapplelipstick.com/ Red Apple Lipstick is another excellent example of how using white space can bring attention to your products or services. There’s a blog to share beauty tips and advice on finding the right shade. For a more hands-on approach, there are also makeup tutorial videos.
17. Atomic MakeupVisit website at: https://atomicmakeup.com/ Atomic Makeup’s rock star treatment is evident in the website’s colorful and edgy look. The quirky fonts, playful emojis, and noticeable CTA buttons appeal to site visitors, especially younger ones.
18. VegamourVisit website at: https://vegamour.com/ Vegamour specializes in products for hair, brows, and lashes, and the website’s violet and gold color palette contributes to the lush, velvety feel. The site also has a blog and a rewards program to keep customers engaged.
19. Blank Canvas Beauty CollectiveVisit website at: https://blankcanvasbeautycollective.com/ The team behind Blank Canvas offers a wide range of makeup services, from weddings to film and TV. The website serves as a canvas where they showcase their finest work. I love the warm color palette and the sophisticated font used for the CTA buttons text.
The Best Website Builders for Beauty WebsitesAlmost all of the websites above were built using either Wix, Squarespace, or Hostinger Website Builder. The great thing about these website builders is that they let you quickly create an eye-catching and functional beauty website, even if you don’t have any technical experience. You’ll get attractive, easy-to-customize templates with many useful features (e.g., online stores, blogs, booking tools, and more).
1. Wix: Diverse Beauty Website TemplatesWix has a massive template library (800+ designs) and more beauty website templates than Squarespace or Hostinger Website Builder. Wix also offers the most customization options, allowing you to drastically change your template’s look as you realize your vision. Despite its design freedom, Wix’s drag-and-drop editor is intuitive enough that even beginners won’t get lost. You’ll also get many useful features, including blogs, galleries, forms, and chat apps. And if you need more tools, over 300 integrations are available in Wix’s app store.
Wix is now only $4.50 per month!
Sign up for an annual plan and enjoy the savings.
7202 users used this coupon!
2. Squarespace: Extensive Online Store ToolsSquarespace has some of the most professional and elegant templates. You’ll find many attractive designs under the Health & Beauty and Professional Services categories. Squarespace’s templates are automatically mobile-responsive, so your site will always look good and load quickly on mobile screens. Squarespace is an excellent option if you offer makeup services or plan to sell your beauty products online. You’ll get comprehensive e-commerce features, including the ability to offer discounts, sell on social media, accept payments in various ways, and more. Also, Squarespace has a robust (and affordable) scheduling add-on allowing clients to book appointments directly on your site.
Save up to 30 % on your Squarespace plan today!
Plus get a free domain for one year!
1031 users used this coupon!
3. Hostinger Website Builder: Affordable and AI-Assisted BuilderHostinger has high-quality beauty website templates under the Health & Beauty category. You can also find great designs in the Portfolio and Blog sections. It’s worth noting that Hostinger’s templates are fully customizable, including features like icons that link to social media and chat apps. Hostinger Website Builder is one of the most affordable builders on the market, and its AI tools can speed things up significantly. For example, you get a content generator that creates text based on your industry. AI Image Resizer and Upscaler optimize your photos, while the Heatmap tool predicts how visitors will navigate your site, providing essential information on how to boost conversions.
Hostinger Website Builder now has a 30 Days- day money-back guarantee!
Get a discounted annual plan without taking any risks.
44 users used this coupon!