If you are visiting a website for any particular reason— say shopping, research or reading a blog, chances are that it is empowered by ResellerClub’s hosting. ResellerClub is a one-stop shop for everything that a website needs. Be it domains, hosting, security certificates, backup and recovery products, website builders, servers, tools, emails or even managed services. Over the years, ResellerClub has evolved as a service that not only allows you to set up your own website but also resell any of its web infrastructure products so that you can ultimately build your own business.
Any individual or even a business can create their own reseller account with ResellerClub and resell any of our products at a high margin. After creating their own accounts, users will be given a control panel to manage their hosting (cPanel or Plesk) as well as customer accounts.
ResellerClub boosts websites with state-of-the-art infrastructure as well as a 24/7 support team to answer queries of all kinds. With an experience spanning over 20 years, ResellerClub has managed and serviced millions of websites all over the world.
ResellerClub, an ICANN accredited domain and hosting provider, is a part of Endurance International Group, based out of Burlington, Massachusetts.
With a horde of services and products, there is an even larger number of features provided by ResellerClub. Some of them include – massive storage space and bandwidth, unlimited email addresses for your enterprise, large database support, high performance and scalability to name a few. In addition to these, there are some other key features that have enticed users. Not only so, but it is a result of these features and added services that users have been loyal to ResellerClub since all their needs and requirements are met at one place. Some of ResellerClub’s other features are-
1. Optimised for WordPress. Drupal, Magento and other CMSes – One of the key aspects customers consider is whether the hosting service is compatible or optimised for the CMS of their choice. This is because every CMS has a different speciality. For.eg. Magento is known for high traffic e-commerce websites. Drupal is known for its robust structure whereas WordPress for its aesthetic themes. Since different CMSes cater to different customers, ResellerClub has ensured that they provide you with hosting services that are CMS specific.
2. High server up-time – ResellerClub boasts of providing their customers with high uptime. With a high server uptime, one can easily manage the website without any hiccups. ResellerClub also provides users with Varnish Caching, a web accelerator that reduces the time taken to load a website.
3. Security against antivirus and malware – As a web infrastructure facilitator, we understand that cybersecurity is the need of the hour. Which is why they have gone the whole hog with respect to securing their customers’ web presence. To begin with, ResellerClub provides SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate to all its customers. This allows visitors to trust the website and navigate through pages without any worries. Along with this, ResellerClub has taken measures to provide customers with SSH (Secure Shell Access) to protect against malware and virus attacks. In addition to this, our servers are also encrypted with FTP (File Transfer Protocol) over SSL.
4. State-of-the-art data centers- ResellerClub’s data centers are built to match international standards. They provide large storage facilities for web hosting that are equipped with the latest technology and equipment. Moreover, these data centers are built across the U.S., U.K., Singapore and many other locations. With many data centers built across the globe, ResellerClub is able to leverage its network and provide not only large storage services but also high speed, something that is mentioned above.
5. Fantastic support team that is available 24/7 – You can raise a ticket with the help of Resellerclub’s ticketing system if you ever need to resolve issues with your hosting. ResellerClub’s response to any queries asked is quick and their support team is very patient. So no matter how complicated or intricate your query is, you can expect ResellerClub’s support team to resolve it for you in a matter of minutes.
6 Knowledge Base – To support existing customers with technical queries, ResellerClub has a Knowledge Base page on their website. This page has a lot of different tabs like hosting, domain, security etc. One can click on the tab to find the solution to their query. This page is kept updated with respect to all the changes and additions that are made in their hosting.
One of the biggest advantages of buying any product from ResellerClub is their market place approach which allows you to buy what you want at a low cost. If you compare their hosting services with other providers, you will see that their services are not only cheaper but are also a lot wider and flexible. Here is a list of the benefits provided by ResellerClub’s domain and hosting services –
1. High performance – ResellerClub, with its high-end infrastructure, is known to catapult the performance of a website no matter what its requirements are. The industry average load time for a hosting service is 890ms and ResellerClub provides an average of 500ms which is 90% faster than average hosting service providers. And this is just a starting point because the response time of ResellerClub’s hosting service comes to around 206ms globally which is less than ⅕ th of a second.
2. One-click installs – Simplicity and easy are two terms customers deploying hosting are looking for in their service. With one-click installs, ResellerClub have ensured that they deliver this benefit to every customer they sign up. ResellerClub’s one-click installations for every hosting service has allowed customers of all kinds to quickly deploy their service and get online in a jiffy. With a short span of time to get online, resellers will help customers automatically host their websites easily.
3. Live Support / Chat – Since one support option was not enough, ResellerClub introduced another channel to address the issues of customers. The live support/chat option pops up once you visit ResellerClub’s website. Apart from being fast and instantaneous while resolving issues, it caters to both types of customers (new as well as old).
4. Free Data Migration – As a hosting facilitator, ResellerClub allows users to migrate their current data files to ResellerClub’s servers free of cost. All this without having to worry about the loss of data or data spillage while transferring the data to the new servers.
5. More than 400 application installs – ResellerClub provides more than 400 applications through Softaculous app installs, a script library that automates the installation of web applications like WordPress, Drupal, Joomla etc. Users can choose the applications of their choice and equip their websites the way they want to attract customers and do more business.
It would be fair to say that ResellerClub has a holistic and customer-centric approach when it comes to providing domain and hosting services. With more than 10 million customers worldwide, ResellerClub is ensuring that they stay relevant to the needs and requirements of web professionals as well as small-medium businesses.
If you need to contact ResellerClub, you can do the same by calling their toll free number 1-866-243-3984 or visit https://www.resellerclub.com/.