Features and Ease of Use
Eyelash Technologies is an all-in-one web solution service provider offering a wide range of services:
- Mobile development for the web, Apple, and Android
- Startup software development with IPR protection and rapid time-to-market
- Scalable cloud solution development
- Enterprise application integration
- Quality assurance with ‘International Software Testing Qualifications Board’ (ISTQB) certified professionals
- Multiple data centers provided by partners
- Search engine optimization
They will also help you with hosting-specific services such as domain registration, acquiring SSL certificates, CMS installation and management, and implementing payment gateways.
Eyelash Technologies aims to be much more than just a hosting provider. They can help you from the very initial stages to set yourself up with a digital presence on the web and/or mobile. If you prefer to do it yourself, you will find that they also provide easy access to simple hosting products that come with cPanel and Softaculous so you can install whatever web hosting applications and software you want.
Pricing and Support
Web hosting is just one of the straightforward services in Eyelash Technologies’ huge portfolio of web services.
The pricing is particularly cheap, starting at just over a $1 a month. But of course, you get what you pay for. The plans are:
- Beginner: 100 MB storage, 5 GB bandwidth, 0 subdomains, and 1 MySQL database
- Basic: 500 MB storage, 30 GB bandwidth, 10 subdomains, and 20 MySQL databases
- Standard: 1 GB storage, 70 GB bandwidth, and unlimited subdomains and MySQL databases
- Premium: 2 GB storage, 100 GB bandwidth, and unlimited subdomains and MySQL databases
Unfortunately, they don’t offer any refunds for their hosting products.
Support is provided via the phone or ticket/email. Although they reply to queries 24/7, actual technical support is only offered in office hours from 9:00 am to 6:30 pm (GMT +5:30), Monday to Saturday. Despite the limited channels, you should be very happy with the super-helpful support staff once they start solving your issues. And a great feature of their support is that they’ll help you migrate to and from them.
They also run a number of social media accounts where you can reach out to them or simply receive news and updates.