Euro-Space is a Swedish web hosting provider established in 2007 and headquartered in Sweden itself. Their data centers are located mainly in the U.K., idealfor a European audience. They provide an ample number of features and pricing plans to cater to anyone from individual website owners to large businesses with resource-heavy requirements.
Features and Ease of Use
Euro-Space does have a lot to offer, especially considering the price you pay. All plans come with customer support, the cPanel website hosting manager, daily backups, and everything else you need to successfully host a website. They also provide:
- SSL Certificate services
- 24/7 Server Monitoring for their VPS clients
- 99.99% uptime guarantee (100% for VPS solutions)
- RAID redundancy for all products
- Free website statistics tools
- WordPress hosting plans come with preinstallation of WordPress and theme of your choice
Euro-Space makes it very easy to get your websiteup and running. All their hosting planscome with cPanel,one of the best web hosting control panels and the easiest to get comfortable using. You can easily manage all aspects of your hosting solution, such as running or stopping servers, checking statistics or managing your account.
Pricing and Support
Euro-Space offers several pricing plans for users with different needs. All their plans come with a 15-day money back guarantee (but that’s a little below average).
If you want to host a WordPress website, you can choose from the following:
- Easy WordPress: 4GB storage, 300GB monthly bandwidth, 20 email accounts, 2 websites
- Easy WordPress Pro: 7GB storage, unlimited bandwidth and email accounts, 10 websites, and a free SSL certificate
- Easy WordPress Expert: 10GB storage, unlimited bandwidth, email accounts and websites, and free SSL certificate and dedicated IP request.
All the above plans come with pre-installed WordPress.
For hosting customers who may not be planning on using WordPress,these plans follow almost the exact same tiered features as the WordPress plans:
- Euro Standard: For a single, user-owned website
- Euro Business: Suitable for small businesses or someone who manages multiple sites
- Euro Ultimate: Suitable for enterprise-level businesses or large website managing agencies
There are also several VPS plans for customers who require dedicated resources for maximum performance and uptime. There are four plans available, offering different amounts of storage, memory, and number of CPUs they provide.They all come with 100% uptime guarantees and 24/7 monitoring.
I was thoroughly impressed with Euro-Space’s customer support. They truly are available 24/7 and I always got a prompt response, no matter how trivial my issues were. Their support doesn’t slip during the holiday season, weekends, etc. It’s also clear from how the staff treats you that keeping their customers happy is a high priority for them.
- Choose servise
- Web Hosting
- Euro Business
- Euro Ultimate
- VPS Hosting
- EURO VPS 1
- EURO VPS 3
- EURO VPS 4
- Dedicated Server
- Euro Server X1
- Euro Server X2
- Euro Server X3
- Euro Server X4
- WordPress Hosting
- Easy WordPress
- Easy WordPress
- Easy WordPress Expert
- Choose review language
- English (2)
Affordable hosting with monthly payments and great support
I quite like to have subscription based services with pay as you go and on monthly basis. Using hosting for my Wordpress blog website around year now and satisfied with speed and hosting features, as well as with really good customer support.
Probably one of the best VPS providers I met
The offered VPs plan is ideal for my VPN gateway, allowing fast and secure communication. Server is always up (at least 3 month already, since I signed up). The price is around 8 euros, which is low if you compare with the great quality of the VPS and really helpful support. Would recommend this hosting to anyone.