Features and Ease of Use
Despite being a smaller company, they provide all the basic services you need for a well-rounded hosting experience:
- Domain registration
- Free SSL certificates
- 99.9% uptime – independently verified by a third-party service
- Free migration
- Daily backups
- PHP support with OPCache technology to increase PHP script execution speeds
- MySQL databases
Alojared’s hosting also comes with the following features to make it more meaningful to their customers:
- CMS Hosting: With their shared hosting plans, you can choose the CMS of your choice to be pre-installed for you, although they offer WordPress-specific plans as well.
- SSD Storage: All products run on SSD storage for the best disk reading performance.
- DDoS attack protection: With DDoS attacks becoming increasingly more prevalent, a basic level of security is vital for every website.
- LiteSpeed and LSCache: Both of these tools are installed on almost all their solutions and will help you drastically improve your web hosting server’s performance.
There doesn’t seem to be much to complain about when using Alojared, at least from a features or ease of use standpoint. With the option to install some of the best and most popular website building platforms around, all Alojared clients can work with a platform that’s familiar to them. The vendor’s own website is also modern and user-friendly with a standard signup process. There are a few more options to configure than usual if you go with a dedicated server or VPS plan, but that’s to be expected.
Pricing and Support
All hosting plans at Alojared come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee, under which you’ll be given a full refund if you’re not happy with their service. They include free professional website migration services with all types of hosting. Most plans also come with a free SSL certificate, although sadly, you will need to purchase your own domain.
- Web Hosting: All plans come with WordPress, Joomla!, or PrestaShop pre-installed. You can opt for quarterly or yearly billing.
- Start: One domain, 5 GB SSD storage, 1 GB RAM, and one CPU core.
- Web: Three domains, 10 GB SSD storage, 1.5 GB RAM, and 1.5 CPU cores.
- Pro: Unlimited domains, 20 GB SSD storage, 2 GB RAM, and two CPU cores.
- WordPress Hosting: All plans come with LiteSpeed and LSCache to improve performance as well as slightly higher resources than the standard web hosting. You can opt for quarterly or yearly billing.
- Start: One domain, 10 GB SSD storage, 1 GB RAM, and one CPU core.
- Web: Three domains, 20 GB SSD storage, 2 GB RAM, and two CPU cores.
- Pro: Unlimited domains, 40 GB SSD storage, 4 GB RAM, and three CPU cores.
- VPS: All VPS plans are fully managed. Monthly, quarterly, and yearly billing options are available.
- Standard: Three plans with between 60 to 180 GB SSD storage, 4 to 12 GB RAM, and two to six CPU cores.
- WordPress: Three plans similar to their standard WordPress hosting, but with between 60 GB to 180 GB SSD storage, 4 to 12 GB RAM, and two to six CPU cores.
- Dedicated: Fully managed servers with full-time monitoring. They provide a standard basic configuration that you can customize to suit your needs.
They also provide reseller plans for each type of hosting.
Alojared claims that they answer over 90% of their support queries within an hour and that customers have given them an average rating of 4.8/5. In my experience, this certainly seems to be accurate as they offer some of the best support around. They recommend submitting queries via tickets, although live chat and phone lines are also available. The only area they could improve on is their knowledge base, which is nowhere near complete and seems to be a work in progress.