Please describe the story of Finder.io: How did it all start, and how has it evolved so far in the 500apps ecosystem?
The Sales and Marketing teams always need email addresses for running outreach campaigns. To address the growing need of our users to find valid email addresses by running a search using the domain name, Finder.io was launched. Using our email verifier
one can easily verify any email address and scrape leads from LinkedIn and Google. Finder.io is right now one of our pivotal products in the 500apps suite of 37+ apps.
With a Chrome extension and integrations available with leading CRMs and other apps, Finder.io is now the preferred choice for finding and verifying business emails.
What distinguishes Finder.io from other email finders?
With a database of over 430 million emails that get updated on a monthly basis and the functionality of generating leads through LinkedIn and Google, Finder.io is much ahead than its nearest competitors.
It is way cheaper than Hunter, Rocketreach and pretty much all other business intelligence software out there. But our strong point remains the versatility given by all the other apps integrated. In the end, Finder.io is not just an email finder and verifier, it always give you the possibility to do much more with the database you will build with it.
In your opinion, what are the industries whose companies should absolutely use email marketing?
Email marketing works across all industries but the ones that really must use it are:
- Real Estate
But more in general, email marketing is still one of the most effective strategies, as it is is more cost-effective, easier to measure and direct than many other.
What are most marketers doing wrong during the prospecting phase?
- Not doing enough research: even seasoned salesmen hate prospecting, and indeed they are usually pretty bad at it. Main reason being that, even when they do some prospecting successfully, as soon as they generate the first leads, they get too busy to go on.
- Sending canned emails instead of personalizing them is a common practice for the same reasons as mentioned earlier. Many individuals fail to recognize the importance of personalization, which requires a substantial amount of effort. Consequently, they opt for canned emails as their default strategy. However, relying on canned emails is not an effective approach and can lead to the loss of potential prospects.
- Not creating buyer personas and checking leads against them. Prospecting starts from understanding what kind of people you want to find. Personas help you identify and prioritize modifications to your sales pitch and build more effective campaigns. When creating content marketing strategies, personas are critical.
Which trends or technologies related to email marketing do you find to be particularly exciting these days?
- AI automation. Whether it’s analyzing consumer interests and data, guiding sales decisions and social media campaigns or other applications, artificial intelligence is changing the way we understand marketing in many industries. Join the trend or you will be left behind.
- Hyper personalization: increasing support for dynamic content by email marketing services gives you a wider range of personalization, thanks to the use of real-time data
- Omnichannel marketing: the contacts in your email list are unique people, and that’s why it’s important to use the data to better understand your subscribers and optimize your emails and frequency. Laser-targeted and top-quality content is crucial to increase engagement and consequently get a better ROI.
- Value-driven retargeting campaigns are a valuable arguably the most versatile B2B asset. They enable you to cover various marketing channels including email, PPC, online advertising and social media.