Inside this Article
What We Look For in the Top Web Hosts With the Best Money-Back GuaranteesHow Do Money-Back Guarantees Work?1. InMotion Hosting: The Longest-Term Money-Back Guarantee Available2. InterServer: Affordable Prices, Unlimited Bandwidth, and Unlimited Storage3. Hostinger: Top Choice for WordPress4. A2 Hosting: Good Value for Your Money5. Kinsta: An Exceptional Host for High-Traffic Websites6. FastComet: Cheap Hosting, but Sparse Storage SpaceHere are the Best Web Hosts with the Top Money-Back Guarantees for FAQ
Short on Time? These Are the Best Web Hosts With Top Money-Back Guarantees in 2023:
- InMotion Hosting – 90-day money-back guarantee; includes free domain names, 24/7 support, and easy WordPress installation.
- FastComet – 45-day money-back guarantee; free website transfers are available with 24/7 customer support.
- Hostinger – 30-day money-back guarantee; includes LiteSpeed WordPress acceleration, a free domain name, and free email.
What We Look For in the Top Web Hosts With the Best Money-Back GuaranteesDuring my testing, I focused on the following features:
- Money-back guarantees. Having access to a money-back guarantee means there is no risk in purchasing and trying a hosting plan. I’ve only included hosts that offer guarantees with a term length of 30 days or greater.
- Customer support. Every host on this list offers 24/7 customer support, which is handy in case you run into any technical issues.
- Free website migration. If you already have a website hosted somewhere else, these hosts will help you move it to their platforms for free.
- Easy WordPress installation. If you plan to use WordPress, a single-click or otherwise easy installation feature will save you lots of time.
How Do Money-Back Guarantees Work?Money-back guarantees work by allowing you to cancel your hosting plan and get a full refund for a set number of days after your purchase. Money-back guarantee periods can range from 7 to 90 days, and different plans from the same host might have different terms. Also, some hosting plans may not include a money-back guarantee even if the hosting provider’s other plans are covered by one. In my personal experience, it’s always been straightforward to cancel a hosting plan for a refund. The simplest and fastest way to do that is by contacting your host’s customer service team. A representative will either be able to do it for you or provide you with instructions on how to do it. Keep in mind that if you received a free domain name as part of your hosting plan, the domain name registration fee will typically not be refundable. The specific terms and conditions will be different for each host – I cover these in detail below.
1. InMotion Hosting: The Longest-Term Money-Back Guarantee AvailableWhether you’re looking to launch or migrate a website, or already have several websites with lots of traffic, InMotion Hosting offers a wide range of affordable plans. Many of these include WordPress optimization. It also offers the longest-term money-back guarantee of all hosts on this list. All of its plans, except the dedicated hosting plans, are covered by a 90-day money-back guarantee. Its dedicated servers come with only a 30-day guarantee term. Bear in mind that not all of InMotion Hosting’s plans include a free domain name, but you can register one for a reasonable price if it isn’t part of your plan. If you run into any difficulties along the way, 24/7 support is also available via live chat, phone, email, or a ticket system.
InMotion Hosting Web Hosting
Plan NameStorageBandwidthFree SSLNumber of SitesPricePlan NameStorageBandwidthFree SSLNumber of SitesPriceCore100 GB unlimited+2$3.29More detailsLaunchUnlimited NVMe SSDsunlimited+unlimited$6.99More detailsPowerUnlimited NVMe SSDsunlimited+unlimited$6.99More detailsProUnlimited NVMe SSDsunlimited+unlimited$14.99More detailsMore details
- Unlimited bandwidth. No matter how much traffic your website gets, you won’t have to worry about hitting data transfer limits.
- BoldGrid for WordPress. BoldGrid is a website builder for WordPress that can help you bring your site design to life. It’s an easier way for beginners to create striking websites.
- Professional email. All of InMotion Hosting’s plans come with the capacity to configure professional email accounts. Easily set up your domain-specific email addresses.
- Free domains. Aside from the entry-level web hosting plan and the dedicated servers, all hosting plans come with free but non-refundable domain name registration.
|Money-back guarantee||90 days (30 days for dedicated servers)|
|Storage on entry-level plan||100 GB|
2. InterServer: Affordable Prices, Unlimited Bandwidth, and Unlimited StorageInterServer differentiates itself from other hosts because it offers so many unlimited features. Though I was a bit suspicious because of its low price, our tests showed that it can keep up with the best hosts out there. It didn’t make it to the top spot on this list mostly because InMotion Hosting offers a longer time frame on its money-back guarantee. Still, InterServer offers 30 days, which I think is still plenty to get a feel for how a plan is working out for you.
InterServer Web Hosting
Plan NameStorageBandwidthFree SSLNumber of SitesPricePlan NameStorageBandwidthFree SSLNumber of SitesPriceSTANDARD WEB HOSTINGUnlimited SSDunlimited+unlimited$2.50More detailsWINDOWS ASP.NETunlimitedunlimited+25$8.00More detailsMore details
- Unlimited bandwidth and storage. Unlimited storage is something that differentiates InterServer from all the other providers on this list.
- SitePad website builder. SitePad helps you create stunning websites and offers many different themes for you to choose from.
- Free weekly backups. Knowing your website can easily be restored from a recent backup will give you peace of mind.
- Free migration. Easily transfer your website over from any other host for free with the help of the support team.
|Money-back guarantee||30 days|
|Storage on entry-level plan||Unlimited|
3. Hostinger: Top Choice for WordPressAlthough Hostinger doesn’t have the longest-term money-back guarantee, its performance has consistently scored highly in our tests. It offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, and it’s very easy to get a refund – no questions asked. Hostinger is also my recommended host for WordPress because of the easy single-click install and the WP Starter site building wizard. All of Hostinger’s plans except the Single Shared Hosting plan come with a free domain name too. Hostinger also provides 24/7 live chat support to help you out if you need it. We found live chat to be responsive and professional.
Hostinger Web Hosting
A free domain name is included with some hosting plans from Hostinger
- 99.9% uptime guarantee. If for whatever reason Hostinger cannot maintain a 99.9% uptime for a particular month, you can contact support and receive a 5% credit on your current monthly hosting fee. You can then use this credit towards any future purchases.
- WordPress acceleration. Hostinger uses LiteSpeed servers, which are optimized to run content management systems like WordPress. The LiteSpeed Cache plugin then allows you to tweak various settings for a faster loading site.
- Unlimited bandwidth. Most plans give you unlimited bandwidth. The entry-level shared and WordPress plans come with 100GB of bandwidth.
|Money-back guarantee||30 days|
|Storage on entry-level plan||30GB|
A2 Hosting offers a variety of competitively-priced hosting plans for beginners and more advanced users. Though its most basic plan is slightly more expensive than Hostinger’s, it’s cheaper than FastComet’s, InterServer’s, and Kinsta’s. It also offers more storage than Hostinger at 100GB. Something I also really like about A2 Hosting is the variety of ways in which you can contact support if you need help. 24/7 support is available via live chat, phone, tickets, and emails – which I found pretty impressive. Someone was available to answer my questions within about 30 seconds of connecting to live chat. A2 Hosting offers a 30-day money-back guarantee with all of its plans. It’s not the longest-term money-back guarantee out there, but our performance testing revealed A2 Hosting to be very reliable. A slight downside is that it does not offer free domain name registration.
A2 Hosting Web Hosting
Plan NameStorageBandwidthNumber of SitesPricePlan NameStorageBandwidthNumber of SitesPriceStartup100 GB SSD700 MB1$2.99More detailsDriveUnlimited SSD1 GBunlimited$5.99More detailsTurbo BoostUnlimited NVMe2 GBunlimited$6.99More detailsTurbo MaxUnlimited NVMe4 GBunlimited$14.99More detailsMore details
- Unlimited storage. All plans but the entry-level (Startup) offer unlimited storage. However, the Startup plan still offers a decent amount at 100GB.
- Unlimited bandwidth. This will help you operate your website worry-free – your website’s traffic will be able to grow and scale easily.
- Better Business Bureau accreditation. A2 Hosting has been accredited by the BBB, and currently holds an A+ rating. This is a good sign that it stands behind its products.
- Optimized “Turbo” servers for WordPress. A2 Hosting’s proprietary Turbo servers come with premium hardware and more resources at a slightly higher price which will help speed up any WordPress site.
|Money-back guarantee||30 days|
|Storage on entry-level plan||100GB|
5. Kinsta: An Exceptional Host for High-Traffic WebsitesKinsta’s technology is a bit different from other hosts and was specifically created for WordPress websites. It uses Google Cloud’s servers to host its own WordPress-optimized hosting platform. This isn’t a web host for beginners, or for websites with lower levels of traffic. In those cases, your money would be better spent elsewhere – for example with Hostinger or A2 Hosting. Kinsta’s basic Starter plan offers 25,000 monthly visitors, 10GB of storage, and one WordPress install. The next level up, which is the Pro plan, doubles all of those numbers. You’ll also have the ability to migrate your existing website for free, and to take advantage of Kinsta’s own content delivery network (CDN). All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee as well in case you decide you want a less expensive option.
Kinsta Web Hosting
Plan NameStorageFree SSLNumber of SitesPricePlan NameStorageFree SSLNumber of SitesPriceStarter10 GB SSD+1$35.00More detailsPro20 GB SSD+2$70.00More detailsBusiness 130 GB SSD+5$115.00More detailsBusiness 240 GB SSD+10$225.00More detailsBusiness 350 GB SSD+20$340.00More detailsBusiness 460 GB SSD+40$450.00More detailsEnterprise 1100 GB SSD+60$675.00More detailsEnterprise 2150 GB SSD+80$1000.00More detailsEnterprise 3200 GB SSD+120$1350.00More detailsEnterprise 4250 GB SSD+150$1650.00More detailsMore details
- Kinsta CDN. If you have a website with traffic from all over the world, a CDN can help your international site visitors access your content more quickly.
- MyKinsta dashboard. This user-friendly dashboard was built by Kinsta specifically for WordPress. It helps you manage your site(s) easily, and provides more functionality than cPanel.
- Google Cloud Platform. The complexity of the Google Cloud Platform can be intimidating even for developers. However, Kinsta has built a user-friendly hosting platform on GCP’s servers so anyone can take advantage of this high-end technology.
- Staging area. A staging area allows you to test out changes, plugins, and new features on a copy of your site before rolling them out to your live site.
|Money-back guarantee||30 days|
|Storage on entry-level plan||10GB|
6. FastComet: Cheap Hosting, but Sparse Storage SpaceFastComet is another affordably-priced web host offering plans for beginner and advanced users. It offers a very reasonable 45-day money-back guarantee. However, it fell to last place on this list due to the meager amounts of storage on all its plans. FastComet’s cheapest FastCloud plan offers everything you need if you only have one website. But you only get 15GB of SSD storage, which is a significantly lower limit than the other hosts on this list, although it is more than enough to run a small website. 24/7 customer support is available via live chat, phone, and tickets. Support also promises to help out with non-hosting-related website issues – which, in my experience, is not something many providers offer. This may be a convenient resource if you’re looking to launch your first website.
FastComet Web Hosting
- SiteBuilder. SiteBuilder is a tool that can help you build a website in just a few minutes. It offers many templates that you can use to easily create a landing page, a blog, or an online shop.
- Single-click WordPress installation. If you prefer to do things yourself, the one-click WordPress installation makes it quick and easy to do so.
- Unlimited email accounts. All plans come with this. You can set up as many domain-specific email accounts as you like.
- Unlimited websites. With any but the most basic plan, you can build and launch as many websites as you like. The entry-level plan only allows for one website.
|Money-back guarantee||45 days|
|Storage on entry-level plan||15GB|
Why we didn’t include DreamHostDreamHost has one of the longest money-back guarantee term lengths out there, but I didn’t include it here because it scored very poorly in our performance tests. You can check out our full review of DreamHost if you want to find out more.
Here are the Best Web Hosts with the Top Money-Back Guarantees for 2023Most reputable web hosts offer money-back guarantees. However, if you’re still not sure which hosting service to go with, here are my suggestions. If you’re looking for affordable hosting with the longest-term money-back guarantee available, InMotion Hosting is a great option because it also offers unlimited bandwidth and the BoldGrid website builder. If you want a free domain with the lowest-priced hosting plan available, and still expect top-notch reliability and performance, Hostinger will be your best bet. For high-traffic, mission-critical WordPress websites, Kinsta is a great option because of its integration with the Google Cloud platform. Here’s a quick overview of all the hosts in this article:
|Money-back guarantee||Standout feature||Free domain||Starting price|
|InMotion Hosting||90 days||NVMe SSD drives on most shared plans||✔||$3.29|
|InterServer||30 days||Unlimited storage and bandwidth||✘||$2.50|
|Hostinger||30 days||WordPress acceleration||✔||$1.99|
|A2 Hosting||30 days||Unlimited email accounts||✘||$2.99|
|Kinsta||30 days||Google Cloud Platform integration||✘||$35.00|
|FastComet||45 days||Non-hosting related website support||✘||$2.74|