Swedish company Swoscom AB is headquartered at the Ideon Science Park in Lund. It was founded in 2005 and has several years of experience in cloud services.
As well as providing cloud services at its own Lund data center, this vendor also offers cloud computing based on Amazon, Microsoft, and Google cloud platforms. It is also partnered with VMware, Veeam, and Webroot.
Swoscom’s website supports Swedish.
Features and Ease of Use
Swoscom aims to simplify, streamline, and secure your cloud services while handling the administration and maintenance. In addition to cloud hosting, you get cloud backup and management.
In summary, this cloud computing company offers:
- Cloud Play, to consolidate and simplify administration, maintenance, support, and payments.
- Cloudscaping, to match services to your needs.
- Colocation, so you can place your server in this company’s data center.
- Desktop as a Service (DaaS), for accessing your company’s IT system from any device.
- Software as a Service (SaaS), to make corporate enterprise applications accessible over the internet.
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), for your own virtual data center.
- Backup as a Service (BaaS), to protect your data against accidental deletion.
- Security as a Service (SECaaS), to prevent unauthorized access to your applications and data.
Pricing and Support
It appears that Sowscom provides services on pretty a flexible pay-per-use basis. However, since the cloud services are customized, you’ll have to contact the company for a quote.
You can make contact by telephone, email, or online contact form, but (unfortunately) my exploratory email received no response. On the plus side, you can get remote support via TeamViewer, and there is a self-support knowledgebase (although the search function doesn’t work too well).