3 in 1 Hosting is a web hosting solutions provider based in Hungary. The company has non-clustered and clustered Linux and VPS servers housed in four data centers, three in Hungary and one in Germany, which ensure that customers get fast performance websites with at least 99.9% uptime. Their interface is easy to use with either cPanel or Interworx, and their website is available in Hungarian.
Features and Ease of Use
The 3 in 1 Hosting home page is a bit cluttered, making it relatively hard to navigate between their promotions and standard hosting packages. That is not user-friendly. That said, their Linux-based hosting incorporates either the cPanel or Interworx control panel to manage your websites in a user-friendly way. You can manage your domains, SEO tools, files, and databases using either of them.
These are some of the features of the hosting plans:
- 99% uptime
- Unlimited MySQL databases
- Free Let’s Encrypt or Comodo SSL
- Daily automated backups
- Free domain name registration
With some packages, you get two free domains. All plans come with unlimited parked and addon domains, and email addresses. They provide support for Perl, CGI, and multiple versions of PHP.
WordPress, phpBB, and PHP-Nuke come preinstalled. Also, they provide the Fantastico auto-installer for scripts and the RVsitebuilder for drag and drop editing and building of websites.
3 in 1 Hosting uses state-of-the-art hardware and software to run their servers, including RAID 10 SSD storage running with either Intel or AMD processors. These superfast servers are housed in data centers that have connections that keep them running optimally every minute of every day.
I particularly like this company’s backups. The automated daily security backups are placed on external dedicated servers in another server room, which means your data (including emails) is safe if your server goes down.
Pricing and Support
The cheapest plans might appeal only to personal or small business websites that contain little more than company information and prices. The higher hosting plans are reasonably priced, and they still provide robust resources such as unlimited traffic, two separate backup email and website servers, free domains, SSL, and unlimited MySQL databases.
You can pay monthly on some of the shared plans and all VPS packages, but you can get a small discount on some quarterly and six-month payments, and a massive discount on all annual and two-year plans.
3 in 1 Hosting’s customer support is available via their email address, phone number, and fax during slightly reduced business hours. Customers can also submit support tickets. I sent a message using their contact form during their business hours, and I was connected to a polite agent after about 48 hours. Support should be faster by phone or fax, and this company also provides an almost empty knowledge base.
- Choose servise
- Web Hosting
- Micro Hosting Package VI (Interworx)
- Startup Hosting Package VI (Interworx)
- Beginner hosting package VI (Interworx)
- Advanced hosting package VI (Interworx)
- Professional hosting package VI (Interworx)
- Perfect Hosting Package VI (Interworx)
- Premium hosting package VI (Interworx)
- Micro Hosting Package VII (Interworx)
- Starting Hosting Package VII (Interworx)
- Beginner hosting package VII (Interworx)
- Advanced hosting package VII (Interworx)
- Professional hosting package VII (Interworx)
- Perfect hosting package on VII (Interworx)
- Premium Hosting Package VII (Interworx)
- VPS Hosting
- VPS Starter Server Package IV (XEN)
- VPS Advanced Server Package IV (XEN)
- VPS Perfect Server Package IV (XEN)
- VPS Premium Server Package IV (XEN)