Features and Ease of Use
As a web hosting provider offering shared and VPS hosting, YOORshop definitely covers the basics well. They’ve got a fairly standard set of features in their packages, including:
- Free domain registration with purchase of an annual plan
- Multiple versions of PHP supported
- Unlimited MySQL databases
- Free website migration service
- SSL certificates by Let’s Encrypt (HTTPS and HSTS)
- OpenVPN included with all plans
- Unlimited email accounts
- Unlimited FTP accounts
- SSH access
- 99.95% uptime SLA
You can also look forward to the following outstanding features if you become a customer of YOORshop:
- cPanel + Softaculous: With cPanel and Softaculous, you can easily install hundreds of web hosting applications and scripts to put together a dynamic website.
- SSD Hosting: All of their services run on NVMe SSDs for optimal read/write performance.
- CMS-optimized servers: YOORshop’s servers are optimized to ensure fast loading speeds with popular CMSes such as WordPress, PrestaShop, Joomla, Drupal, OpenCart, and Magento.
- 20 data center locations around the world: You can choose where you’d like your website to be hosted from 13 different European countries, Canada, and Singapore.
Pricing and Support
Although it seems like they have a lot of plans to choose from, they’ve actually only got five different pricing plans with a few differences specific to the type of hosting. All plans also come with monthly to annual billing with greater discounts the longer you sign up for. They offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee with all of their services.
Just a heads-up: YOORshop is on the pricier side when it comes to hosting providers, and their resource limits can be a bit strict compared to others. But here’s the kicker: their plans aren’t too costly considering what you actually get. Now, here’s something cool: YOORshop has this unique perk for loyal customers. The longer you stick with them, the cheaper your plan becomes. How awesome is that?
At YOORshop, you’ll have an extensive knowledge base at your disposal to help you manage and run your hosting successfully. They also offer 24/7 support with all their plans, although this round-the-clock assistance is only available via their ticket system. Their telephone hotline is open Monday through Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm (Central European Time Zone – GMT+1). Their technical support is excellent with courteous and helpful staff who seem to really know their servers. Their facilities are monitored and managed to quickly respond to issues.