Features and Ease of Use
WebTuga provides an exceptionally complete top-to-bottom service with some great features that include all the basics:
- Domain registration
- SSL certificates
- Free migration
From software to hardware, they also provide products or features to help all their customers, such as:
- WordPress: Most web hosting plans come with WordPress pre-installed so that you can easily start building and managing a website.
- Great Software: Softaculous, Cloudflare, R1SOFT, Attracta SEO, and many other software platforms are provided for free with most plans for a variety of purposes.
- SSD Storage: Most hosting types offer the option of normal or SSD storage so that you can choose (and pay) according to your requirements.
Your experience using WebTuga will differ somewhat based on which product you choose. They provide great control panels such as Plesk or cPanel, software like Softaculous, WordPress, or Cloudflare to run your website or hosting, and VMWare for handling your machines. All these can be considered must-have platforms which can make it much easier to take full advantage of their product.
Pricing and Support
WebTuga offers an extensive variety of hosting types and pricing plans for just about any type of hosting and for any budget. They also provide a great choice of billing terms for most of their services:
- Web Hosting: All web hosting plans are available in monthly to triennial billing. Plans also come with a 15-day money back guarantee.
- Linux Hosting: There are basic Linux, SSD Linux, and high-end Linux products.
- Windows: Products with Windows and Windows software like ASP.NET and MSSQL installed.
- Reseller: Similarly, reseller plans for Linux (SSD available) and Windows are offered.
- Virtual Private Server: Choose from normal or SSD hard drives as well as managed options. All plans have monthly to biennial billing.
- Cloud: Normal and SSD hard drive options with four plans each to choose from on a monthly to triennial basis.
- Dedicated Servers: These are priced individually based on your needs and configuration.
- Colocation: There are two plans with extra monitoring, migration, and other services.
WebTuga provides technical support services via the phone (Portugal), live chat, email, or a ticketing system on their support website. I’ve never had a negative run-in with their support and they are always quick to respond, friendly, and usually efficiently to swiftly solve your issue. There is a comprehensive knowledge base as well as a blog for self-help resources. You can also purchase professional support services at an hourly rate.