Features and Ease of Use
The moment you land on their website, you’ll notice that Netinternet features an aesthetically-pleasing, well-organized, and intuitive webfront. It’s easy to find exactly what you need on their website. This is also how their web hosting platform is designed: users will enjoy a clutter-free interface and servers well-optimized for performance, security, and reliability, so you’ll have the peace of mind to focus on building a strong web presence while leaving the backend management in Netinternet’s capable hands.
With Netinternet, you’ll have all the basics covered, including:
- Domain registration services
- Optional Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate
- Linux OS with cPanel
- Instant account activation
- SSD storage
- Unlimited subdomains
- Unlimited FTP accounts, emails, and databases with all but the Start plan
- Separate email storage
Unfortunately, Netinternet doesn’t include a free domain registration with any of their plans. They also don’t appear to have an uptime guarantee, which is rather strange considering the otherwise polished feel of their services.
There are also several advanced features you’ll be able to take advantage of with their service:
- CloudLinux CageFS, LiteSpeed Web Server, and LSCache: This trio enables your websites to have the fastest loading speeds possible on shared servers.
- Anti-DDoS attack protection: This comes included for free in all their shared hosting packages and will block 80% of all DDoS attacks. More advanced anti-DDoS services are also available for purchase.
- Enhanced Backup Features: Netinternet provides backup services that go above and beyond with features like redundancy, disaster recovery, and distributed object storage.
Although they have a very simple signup process and well-designed user interface, it’s a little disappointing that Netinternet doesn’t offer any CMS-specific hosting. Moreover, they don’t provide any beginner-friendly tools such as a one-click app installer or website builder.
Pricing and Support
Netinternet offers a pretty average 15-day no questions asked refund policy on all their hosting plans. You can choose between monthly or annual billing terms for all plans. I found their shared hosting packages remarkably affordable and well below market average for the Turkish web hosting space, especially considering the performance-enhancing software included.
Then there are also their economical VPS hosting plans, virtual dedicated servers, and fully-managed dedicated servers. It seems Netinternet has thought things through to cover businesses of all sizes, so you can safely scale with the hosting provider as your business grows.
Technical support is mostly handled via a ticket system although phone lines are also available for basic sales queries. Their support staff is neither the best nor the worst with decent response times and good technical expertise. They also have quite an active blog, community support forums, and lots of help documentation, if you’d prefer to solve problems yourself.