Natro has been providing basic shared web hosting, email hosting, and reseller hosting to ultra-high-performing VPS and dedicated server solutions in Turkey since 1999. They are one of the biggest players in the region and their central location makes them well-placed to serve multiple countries.
Features and Ease of Use
Natro’s main target market is customers who require high-performing dedicated server resources. It goes without saying that they provide domain registration and SSL certificates. Their top feature is undoubtedly their high-end, optimized server setups with SSD storage space and regular backups. However, they also offer the following:
- Windows or Linux OS: Choose a product that runs on either Windows or Linux OS. Some plans allow you to use both at the same time.
- Multiple hosting managers: most plans offer access to cPanel or Plesk, while resellers will have a wider variety of hosting managers to choose from like WHM.
- One-click WordPress installation: You can use WordPress on all web hosting plans with WordPress=specific plans available.
- Varied server products: Choose from eco-friendly, extreme performance, dedicated, and cloud server installations.
Overall, the experience using Natro was good. You might find it slightly difficult if you’re not fluent in Turkish. However, once you get to the point where you manage your own hosting product with cPanel, Plesk, or WHM, this shouldn’t be an issue. The signup process is relatively straightforward with limited upsells.
Pricing and Support
Natro offers a number of pricing plans for products that span just about any type of hosting you could need, from basic shared hosting to private servers. They don’t have a free version, but plans generally start at very affordable prices and offer money-back guarantees:
- Web hosting: These affordable shared hosting plans offer mostly unlimited resources. Only the most basic plan is limited in terms of storage, traffic, and email, etc. The others differ in the SQL database resources.
- WordPress hosting: If you prefer working with WordPress you’ll have four tiered plans that differ in how many sites, traffic, and disk space is allowed. The higher plans also come with free lifetime SSL certificates.
- E-commerce hosting: The main difference between this and shared hosting is that all products come with Comodo SSL certificates and Ready Virtual POS to integrate with a physical store.
- Reseller hosting: To account for multiple clients, resources on these plans are almost limitless with only resources limited according to your plan.
- Server hosting: If you need intensive, dedicated resources there are a number of server hosting options that include cloud hosting and eco-friendly hosting.
If you need customer support, you will have the option to reach out via email, phone, or live chat. However, as this is a Turkish-based company, the hours are tied to EET office hours and you will receive the best service in Turkish. Email response times are, on average, within a few hours which isn’t great but not bad either.
How much does Natro cost?Natro offers plans from $1 to $9. The price depends on which type of hosting plan you choose. You can see the updated pricing table (updated weekly) below.
Which Natro plan should I get?My recommendation is to start with a cheaper plan. You can always upgrade later on. Natro can help you with the migration to a more expensive plan. The increase in visitors many times takes longer than expected and you shouldn’t pay a lot of money until the need arises. Of course, your needs may vary, and you can consult with a hosting expert from Natro here.
How good is Natro’s customer support?Natro is not ranked as one of our top web hosts. But that can also be a result of Natro being a small, under the radar, hosting provider. There are advantages to a small hosting company – as a customer, you are more important to them. You can also check out our comparison of the most popular web hosting services here.