Natro has been providing basic shared web hosting, email hosting, and reseller hosting to ultra-high-performing VPS and dedicated server solutions in Turkey since 1999. They are one of the biggest players in the region and their central location makes them well-placed to serve multiple countries.
Features and Ease of Use
Natro’s main target market is customers who require high-performing dedicated server resources. It goes without saying that they provide domain registration and SSL certificates. Their top feature is undoubtedly their high-end, optimized server setups with SSD storage space and regular backups. However, they also offer the following:
- Windows or Linux OS: Choose a product that runs on either Windows or Linux OS. Some plans allow you to use both at the same time.
- Multiple hosting managers: most plans offer access to cPanel or Plesk, while resellers will have a wider variety of hosting managers to choose from like WHM.
- One-click WordPress installation: You can use WordPress on all web hosting plans with WordPress=specific plans available.
- Varied server products: Choose from eco-friendly, extreme performance, dedicated, and cloud server installations.
Overall, the experience using Natro was good. You might find it slightly difficult if you’re not fluent in Turkish. However, once you get to the point where you manage your own hosting product with cPanel, Plesk, or WHM, this shouldn’t be an issue. The signup process is relatively straightforward with limited upsells.
Pricing and Support
Natro offers a number of pricing plans for products that span just about any type of hosting you could need, from basic shared hosting to private servers. They don’t have a free version, but plans generally start at very affordable prices and offer money-back guarantees:
- Web hosting: These affordable shared hosting plans offer mostly unlimited resources. Only the most basic plan is limited in terms of storage, traffic, and email, etc. The others differ in the SQL database resources.
- WordPress hosting: If you prefer working with WordPress you’ll have four tiered plans that differ in how many sites, traffic, and disk space is allowed. The higher plans also come with free lifetime SSL certificates.
- E-commerce hosting: The main difference between this and shared hosting is that all products come with Comodo SSL certificates and Ready Virtual POS to integrate with a physical store.
- Reseller hosting: To account for multiple clients, resources on these plans are almost limitless with only resources limited according to your plan.
- Server hosting: If you need intensive, dedicated resources there are a number of server hosting options that include cloud hosting and eco-friendly hosting.
If you require customer support, you can choose to contact them through email, phone, or live chat. Keep in mind that their support hours align with EET office hours since it’s a Turkish-based company. They offer the best service in Turkish, but they are still responsive in other languages. You can expect email responses within a few hours, which is neither great nor bad, but it’s fairly decent.