Features and Ease of Use
Jetorbit is generous in providing a number of essential web hosting features for free with most of their plans as well as add-on services:
- Free .com domain registration with Business Hosting plans
- Free SSL certificates
- Convenient CMS installer
- Free website migration service
- Average 99% uptime
- Email hosting
Jetorbit also offers a few attractive features to improve their users’ hosting experience or to provide higher performance servers:
- LiteSpeed Web Server and CloudLinux: This combination provides faster loading speeds and more protection for your account’s allocated resources on the server.
- WordPress Hosting: Jetorbit provides a number of plans geared for WordPress hosting and with this popular CMS pre-installed.
- SSD Storage: All hosting solutions provided by Jetorbit run on SSD storage for optimal performance.
- Website builder: All shared hosting plans come with a website builder, which you can use to easily and quickly put a website together.
- Support for advanced scripting languages: They support languages such as Ruby on Rails, Git, PHP 5.3-7, and of course MySQL
Jetorbit has a very modern and user-friendly website that extends to their signup and purchasing process with limited upsells. They will also completely take care of the setup and installation of software, and your account can be activated within minutes upon payment.
Pricing and Support
Jetorbit offers a number of handy yet simple pricing packages for each type of hosting they offer. The terms and addons for each plan are different.
- Web Hosting:
- Cheap Hosting: These affordable plans don’t include a free domain registration but do provide a free SSL certificate. There’s a minimum contract length of one year, up to a maximum of three years. You can choose from a 300MB storage/10GB bandwidth, 500MB storage/30GB bandwidth, and 750MB storage/50GB bandwidth options. They include three, four, and six domains hosted per account respectively.
- Business Hosting: These plans come with unlimited bandwidth and add-on domains as well as a free .com domain and SSL certificate. You can choose from monthly to three-year contracts. Plans only differ in storage with 3, 7, and 15GB options.
- WordPress Hosting: All plans come with your choice of an Indonesian or U.S.-based server. You get free SSL certificates and have to purchase a minimum of a one-year contract:
- WP 1: 5 GB storage, 1 GB RAM, two CPU cores, and 250 GB bandwidth.
- WP 2: 10 GB storage, 2 GB RAM, two CPU cores, and 250 GB bandwidth.
- WP 3: 25 GB storage, 3 GB RAM, two CPU cores, and 500 GB bandwidth.
- WP 4: 50 GB storage, 3 GB RAM, three CPU cores, and 500 GB bandwidth.
- Reseller Hosting: Very similar to web hosting with free SSL certificates, WHM/cPanel licenses, and multiple accounts.
Jetorbit provides a good range of support channels with ticket, email, WhatsApp, and Indonesia-based phone support. Their live chat is for sales enquiries only. Phone lines are restricted to office hours from 8 AM to 5 PM Indonesian time while the rest of the channels are 24/7. My experience with their support has been overwhelmingly positive as they are always friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable about their own services. They also provide regular server and news updates via their blog section and help tools. However, they could do with a bit more documentation.
How much does Jetorbit cost?Jetorbit offers plans from $1 to $4. The price depends on which type of hosting plan you choose. You can see the updated pricing table (updated weekly) below.
Which Jetorbit plan should I get?My recommendation is to start with a cheaper plan. You can always upgrade later on. Jetorbit can help you with the migration to a more expensive plan. The increase in visitors many times takes longer than expected and you shouldn’t pay a lot of money until the need arises. Of course, your needs may vary, and you can consult with a hosting expert from Jetorbit here.
How good is Jetorbit’s customer support?Jetorbit is not ranked as one of our top web hosts. But that can also be a result of Jetorbit being a small, under the radar, hosting provider. There are advantages to a small hosting company – as a customer, you are more important to them. You can also check out our comparison of the most popular web hosting services here.