Features and Ease of Use
You’ll find all the web hosting essentials at IPXON:
- Domain registration
- Webmail with all packages
- SSL certificates available from RapidSSL, GeoTrust, and Symantec
- cPanel and Softaculous script installer
- The choice to pre-install hosting software or CMS
I have to take some time to talk about the amazing infrastructure on offer at IPXON. Through strong global partnerships and their ‘PRESENCE’ POP system, they provide great performance over a huge area. Their networks are built on 4 TB backbones, which allows them to promise up to 100 Mbps performance from anywhere to anywhere.
IPXON also has geographically redundant DNS, private and public network ports with 1 Gbps speeds, IPv4 and IPv6 compatibilities, and mostly unlimited bandwidth. By buying from them, you are leveraging one of the largest infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) companies in the region.
In addition to their Tier 4 data centers (which are even used for their shared hosting), IPXON provides various additional services that can be purchased, including the user-friendly Weebly Website Builder, SSL certificates, and extra IP addresses.
Pricing and Support
IPXON provides a straightforward range of shared web, VPS, and dedicated server hosting plans. Their plans are very good value for money, with generous resource quotas for the low price you pay. A domain is included with web hosting, but SSL certificates need to be purchased separately. Unfortunately, they don’t have a money-back policy, and they mostly offer annual billing.
The plans are:
- Website Hosting: Each plan comes with unlimited traffic, cPanel + Softaculous, and Webmail. The Personal plan has 1 domain, 20 GB storage, and 10 email accounts. The Corporate plan has 1 domain, 50 GB storage, and unlimited email accounts. The Multidomain plan has unlimited domains, 100 GB storage, and unlimited email accounts.
- VPS Hosting: You have a choice of monthly billing and your choice of control panel. All plans come with unlimited transfer and a 100 Mbps connection. There are five setups that provide between 1 and 8 CPU cores, 1 to 16 GB RAM, and 100 to 200 GB SAN storage.
- Dedicated Servers: You can opt for fully-managed services as well as monthly billing. All six products come with the latest Intel Xeon processors, and between 4 and 8 TB of storage, 32 and 512 GB RAM, 250 to 500 Mbps bandwidth, and 2 IP addresses.
IPXON promises to minimize downtime by employing on-site technicians to monitor and manage servers 24/7.
Support is one of their star features, and they provide 24/7 technical support via phone, ticket, and live chat. Their response times are rapid, and they claim to solve over 90% of issues in a single phone call. On top of this, they have a great centralized support center with a comprehensive knowledge base.