IPXON was founded in 2011 in Cordoba, Columbia. Since then, they have established themselves as one of the biggest providers of hosting solutions in the Americas, with a presence in almost every country of both continents. They have more than 30 facilities or “points of presence” (POP) in 19 countries, including the U.S., Canada, Argentina, Mexico, and Brazil.
Features and Ease of Use
You’ll find all the web hosting essentials at IPXON:
- Domain registration
- Webmail with all packages
- SSL certificates available from RapidSSL, GeoTrust, and Symantec
- cPanel and Softaculous script installer
- The choice to pre-install hosting software or CMS
I have to take some time to talk about the amazing infrastructure on offer at IPXON. Through strong global partnerships and their ‘PRESENCE’ POP system, they provide great performance over a huge area. Their networks are built on 4 TB backbones, which allows them to promise up to 100 Mbps performance from anywhere to anywhere.
IPXON also has geographically redundant DNS, private and public network ports with 1 Gbps speeds, IPv4 and IPv6 compatibilities, and mostly unlimited bandwidth. By buying from them, you are leveraging one of the largest infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) companies in the region.
In addition to the Tier 4 data centers (even for their shared hosting), IPXON offers additional purchasable services such as the beginner-friendly Weebly Website Builder, SSL certificates, and additional IP addresses.
Pricing and Support
IPXON provides a straightforward range of shared web, VPS, and dedicated server hosting plans. Their plans are very good value for money, with generous resource quotas for the low price you pay. A domain is included with web hosting, but SSL certificates need to be purchased separately. Unfortunately, they don’t have a money-back policy, and they mostly offer annual billing.
The plans are:
- Website Hosting: Each plan comes with unlimited traffic, cPanel + Softaculous, and Webmail. The Personal plan has 1 domain, 20 GB storage, and 10 email accounts. The Corporate plan has 1 domain, 50 GB storage, and unlimited email accounts. The Multidomain plan has unlimited domains, 100 GB storage, and unlimited email accounts.
- VPS Hosting: You have a choice of monthly billing and your choice of control panel. All plans come with unlimited transfer and a 100 Mbps connection. There are five setups that provide between 1 and 8 CPU cores, 1 to 16 GB RAM, and 100 to 200 GB SAN storage.
- Dedicated Servers: You can opt for fully-managed services as well as monthly billing. All six products come with the latest Intel Xeon processors, and between 4 and 8 TB of storage, 32 and 512 GB RAM, 250 to 500 Mbps bandwidth, and 2 IP addresses.
IPXON promises to minimize downtime by employing on-site technicians to monitor and manage servers 24/7.
Support is one of their star features, and they provide 24/7 technical support via phone, ticket, and live chat. Their response times are rapid, and they claim to solve over 90% of issues in a single phone call. On top of this, they have a great centralized support center with a comprehensive knowledge base.
- Choose servise
- Web Hosting
- Hosting basic Windows
- Hosting medium Windows
- Hosting basic Linux
- Hosting medium Linux
- Hosting advanced Windows
- Hosting advanced Linux
- VPS Hosting
- Servidor VPS Starter
- Servidor VPS Business
- Servidor VPS Corporate
- Dedicated Server
- Server Enterprise PRO
- Server QUAD Corporate
- Server EXTREME
- Cloud Hosting