Intelwebhost is a relatively new hosting services provider based out of Bogra and Dhaka in Bangladesh. They provide a contemporary and straightforward hosting service for those interested in shared, VPS, or dedicated server hosting. Thanks to their hosting partners, they can provide hosting at international data centers in the U.S., U.K., and Germany. And despite their Bangladeshi base, all their services are offered in English.
Features and Ease of Use
Intelwebhost has put together a pretty decent offering with all of the following:
- Domain registration, with free domains included with some plans
- 24/7 backups on internal servers
- cPanel/WHM control panel included with plans
- Several data centers located in the U.S., U.K., and Germany
- SSL certificates via RapidSSL, GeoTrust, or Symantec. These will need to be purchased at extra cost
- Softaculous 1-click installer
They also offer these high-end features for specific customers’ needs:
- SiteLock: This is one of the best and most trusted security suites for hosting. You can omit it from your hosting, choose the free LITE option, or choose from three premium levels of security
- Weebly Website Builder: This is one of the most intuitive and beginner-friendly website builders, with templates and a drag-and-drop interface. You can choose any of the Weebly pricing plans for your hosting
- Fully Managed Servers: If you don’t have the time, money, experience, or resources to manage your own server, you can choose a fully managed option for VPS or dedicated server plans where a dedicated technician will monitor and manage your machine 24/7
With cPanel and Softaculous, you can already one-click install any web hosting software with hundreds of scripts to install WordPress, Drupal, Magento, or something else. However, Weebly is a strong alternative as one of the easiest builders with its own built-in features. The managed option caters for those who want to take advantage of the infrastructure without having to manage their hosting. They also provide website design services, so that any customer can have a professional and functional website.
Pricing and Support
Intelwebhost sports several straightforward pricing structures for shared-web, VPS, dedicated server, and reseller hosting. Prices start very low, and you can get unlimited hosting for less than $5 per month, although you might need to add on a few features such as SSL certificates or security at extra cost. Plans come with a free domain and your choice of monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual billing; but it differs from plan to plan. You can also upgrade or downgrade your plan at any time.
Shared Hosting plans all come with unlimited subdomains and email accounts as well as cPanel and FTP access. Uptime is guaranteed at 99.9%. The options are:
- Basic: 1 GB storage, 100 GB bandwidth, and 2 add-on domains
- Prime: 5 GB storage, 200 GB bandwidth, and 5 add-on domains
- Business: Unlimited storage and bandwidth and 10 add-on domains
VPS Hosting comprises virtual Linux servers with guaranteed resources, cPanel (WHM), full root access, and unlimited bandwidth. Their servers are located in Germany and the networks run on 100 Mbit ports. The options are:
- Intel 300: Unmanaged server with 300 GB storage, 12 GB RAM, and 4 CPU cores
- Intel 600: Unmanaged server with 600 GB storage, 24 GB RAM, and 6 CPU cores
Fully Managed Server plans come with 300 GB storage, 24 GB RAM, and 6 CPU cores
Dedicated Server plans offer unlimited bandwidth on Linux servers. The options are:
- Startup: INTEL XEON E5 2630V4 CPU, 2000 GB storage, and 256 GB RAM
- Dual Xeon: XEON E5 2620V2 OR V3, 2000 GB storage, and 128 GB RAM
- Fully Managed Server: 480 GB SSD or 1 TB SATA storage, and 75 MBPS (2 TB) bandwidth
All hosting products include 24/7 customer support through live chat, phone lines, or ticket/email, ensuring personalized assistance. Although email responses usually take around 30 minutes, the so-called ‘instant’ live chat falls short in terms of response time and may not meet expectations. Their social media accounts are not very active, but the knowledge base is quite extensive with more than 10000 articles/topics.
How much does Intelwebhost cost?
Intelwebhost offers multiple plans priced highest to lowest. The price depends on which type of hosting plan you choose. You can see the updated pricing table (updated weekly) below.
Which Intelwebhost plan should I get?
My recommendation is to start with a cheaper plan. You can always upgrade later on. Intelwebhost can help you with the migration to a more expensive plan. The increase in visitors many times takes longer than expected and you shouldn’t pay a lot of money until the need arises. Of course, your needs may vary, and you can consult with a hosting expert from Intelwebhost here.
How good is Intelwebhost’s customer support?
Intelwebhost is not ranked as one of our top web hosts. But that can also be a result of Intelwebhost being a small, under the radar, hosting provider. There are advantages to a small hosting company – as a customer, you are more important to them. You can also check out our comparison of the most popular web hosting services here.