ASPnix is a website hosting provider based in the United States. The company also has a sizable presence in Colombia, Australia, Slovakia, and Canada, though their data centers are all located in the United States. ASPnix aims to offer affordable, innovative, and bleeding-edge web hosting solutions to businesses of all sizes. While this vendor has a relatively small market share in the U.S., they’ve invested heavily in advanced hardware and software to offer excellent hosting solutions to their customer base. Their website is only available in English.
Features and Ease of Use
ASPnix has designed their hosting plans to cater to even the smallest of businesses. On top of making their platform extremely easy to use for beginners, they’ve also packed them with a noteworthy list of features. The standard features included in their hosting plans include:
- Detailed visitor analytics
- SSD-based RAID storage
- FTP & SFTP access
- Unlimited domains and subdomains
- Unlimited premium bandwidth
- Hassle-free migration
- Softaculous app installer
- PHP 5.2 – 7.3 support
As the “ASP” in their name would imply, ASPnix tends to favor Microsoft-based solutions. There’s only one Linux-based shared cloud hosting plan, but four Windows-based shared hosting plans are available. You also get more premium features with their Windows-based plans, such as environmental variables and geo filtering and blocking functionality.
Also note that if you’re on a Linux OS, only their Unlimited Hosting plan includes a free SSL certificate. Those using Windows plans will have free Let’s Encrypt SSL certificates with all plans besides the Starter plan.
The ASPnix features that immediately caught my attention include:
- MariaDB / MySQL server – MariaDB is only available with their Linux-based plan, but this open-source MySQL offering increases database processing speeds. This means that if you’re running any database-driven scripts on your website, things will load much faster.
- 100% uptime guarantee – ASPnix does not shy away from placing their reputation on the line with a 100% uptime SLA all year round. Backed by powerful cloud hosting infrastructure and the most advanced hosting protocols, the company is confident in their ability to deliver stability and reliability.
- SitePad Website Builder – Along with a convenient one-click app installer for beginners, ASPnix has also included the SitePad website builder with their Linux Unlimited Hosting package.
Pricing and Support
ASPnix hosting includes relatively pocket-friendly hosting plans, but to get the many features on offer by this vendor, you have to subscribe to their more expensive packages. The company claims to constantly review their prices based on the feedback they receive from customers as a way of ensuring that they deliver the best possible hosting solutions at budget-friendly prices. Of course, this also means that prices are subject to change year by year.
Customers enjoy two months of free hosting when they pay for a year’s worth of hosting up front. What’s more, ASPnix has a 100% free Linux website hosting plan, an increasingly rare thing to find in the hosting marketplace today. The vendor also makes it very easy to upgrade to their premium Linux hosting plan once you’ve tested them out and are satisfied with the capabilities of this vendor. The best part is that ASPnix’s premium hosting plans don’t tie you down with any contracts, and they include a 30-day money back guarantee with no questions asked.
You can get in touch with the ASPnix support team at any time by phone, fax, email, ticketing system, live chat, or social media. I personally appreciated how efficient the ASPnix support team was in responding to my tickets: after only 13 minutes, I got a response back from one of their agents. Similarly, when I initiated a live chat with them, it garnered results pretty quickly and I felt that the information they offered was helpful in resolving the issues I’d presented. In addition, I loved how comprehensive the ASPnix knowledge base was. I found it well-written and formatted in a way that makes it easy for users to navigate.
- Choose servise
- Web Hosting
- VPS Hosting
- Dedicated Server