Italian I.T. company Abanet was founded in 1995. It offers website hosting along with various technology services such as software development, networking, domain registration, and email hosting.
Abanet is based in Pesaro, Italy, and its website is in Italian.
Features and Ease of Use
Abanet offers a full range of I.T. and web-related services aimed mainly at small to medium-sized businesses and nonprofits. It can help you create your web presence and do business on the web.
As a starting point, Abanet offers domain registration, and since 2009 it has been accredited by NIC so that it can register .com domains. Once you have your domain, Abanet can arrange your website hosting to include the following features:
- Stable 99.999% uptime history
- Daily website backups
- Two types of CMS
- 20 Mbps backbone connection
- FTP access for website updates
- Firewall-protected servers
- Password-protected website statistics access
Abanet offers two CMS hosting options:
- Abanet CMS is an in-house content management system with modular components for product catalogs, e-commerce, newsletters, FAQs, search, and more.
- TYP03 CMS is an open source CMS platform that allows you to design a website and manage content without any specialist knowledge.
On the e-commerce front, Abanet also offers the comprehensive Abanet Merchant System e-commerce system. It features catalog management, shopping cart, SSL, payment processing, customer database, and an order/delivery tracking system.
For something more specialized, Abanet leverages its 23 years of relevant experience to offer bespoke website design and development services.
Once you have your website up and running, this company’s marketing services can assist you in reaching your target audience. These services comprise SEO, Google Analytics, Adwords advertising, linking to social media, banner ads, and email marketing.
Pricing and Support
Abenet’s website doesn’t include pricing information, and (unfortunately) I couldn’t contact the company to find any additional information, but I can tell you that Abanet provides free hosting for nonprofits.
You can try contacting Abanet during Italian business hours via telephone or email.