Top 7 Best Website Builders for 2019
- Find the perfect website builder & Build a stunning website Today!
- Create your own website easily thanks to flexible, functional and easy-to-use platforms — no development or design background required
- Help your business grow, even e-commerce businesses
- Build a unique website thanks to thousands of templates available as well as other exclusive features
- The biggest template collection out there
- You can start for free
- Amazing app market
- Best DIY Builder
- Website hosting included with 99.9% uptime guarantee
- Drag-and-drop editor that requires no coding knowledge
- Risk-free, one month trial
- Free website builder available
- 70+ templates
- Free web hosting
Honesty and Transparency are two core values of WebsitePlanet. Website builders services can’t pay to change or delete reviews. When readers choose to buy a service, we sometimes earn affiliate commissions that support our work. Here is an explanation of exactly what we do, and how to support our work.
WebsitePlanet is not a website builder and does not endorse the use of website for unlawful means. Users should ensure they adhere to all applicable laws and terms of service
Website builder services are regulary featured in the press
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a website builder?
A website builder is a platform that guides and helps you create a website without needing any web developers
Can the website builder platform i choose impact my SEO ranking?
You should first know that your ranking on any search engine depends on the content of your site and the backlinks you get from other sites.
The website builder platform you choose will not have a great impact on your SEO rankings. That being said, There are vendors that help guide you to create better SEO, But again, it really depends on the content of your site.
Can i systematically export my site from a website builder platform to another?
Yes, But it depends on the vendor. Not all vendors offer this option, so you need to check beforehand
Should i buy a domain name through a website builder?
When it comes to purchasing a domain name via your website builder, there are two schools of thought:
- Buying your domain name via the website builder you select makes the whole process easier, since it connects your domain name to your website with a few clicks. Some of the website builders listed on our site might even offer you the domain name for a year, depending on which plan you sign up for. You should be aware, though, that this is only for the first year, after that you will have to pay a higher price (about $20) for the domain name, and it costs more than if you originally register with a dedicated registrar. Which leads us to the second school of thought…
- Buying a domain name costs money no matter what. Even though you might get the first year free with your vendor, you will end up paying more for your domain over the next few years than if you paid for it via a dedicated registrar. While this might be a little more difficult, it will save you money in the long run. Plus, if you decide to change your website builder platform (you should first check that you can transfer your site), you’ll be able to manage it a lot easier, and you won’t have to deal with migrating your domain name (which can be costly and a real pain to do).
What cost should I take into account when creating a website via a website builder platform?
The different costs you need to take into account are:
- a monthly subscription to your website builder (it can also be free depending on the plan you choose)
- a yearly domain name registration
There are no “set up” fees, no design costs, and no maintenance costs (since you’ll have a support team in charge of your site).
Take into account, though, that you still might need to pay someone on your side to manage your site and content if you don’t want to do it yourself.
What about WordPress?
WordPress is known to be the largest and most popular website builder nowadays. However, it doesn’t provide an “easy-to-use” and “intuitive” service like the other website buiders listed here. While it’s a good option if you have technical skills (both in design and coding), it is not a good option if your only design experience is Paint and Python only means a snake to you.
If you still want to use WordPress, you might want to consider hiring someone to build the site for you, but it’s a cost your going to have to be willing to take. You also don’t have a support center on WordPress, so make sure you can handle everything yourself (or outsource), including hosting and servers. All in all, it will take a lot more time and effort to create a site via WordPress than with one of our recommended website builders.
Can I build a website with no design or coding skills?
Yup! That’s the beauty of website builders. They are here to make it easier for non-techies to create and design their own websites. Website builders provide you with tools that make website creation intuitive and easy to manage. They even provide you with templates, in case you lack inspiration or don’t want to create something from scratch.